Chapter 9 - Guest****

Helios's Point Of View

I never would have thought that the kid who was a bit arrogant in front of me, would turn out to be almost like a lovesick maniac. It was pretty entertaining, I almost wanted to stir up some drama.
I made my way to the church, its worn-out stone façade and weathered wooden doors were hard to miss.
I slowly opened the door and slipped inside. The glass windows let in streaks of warm sunlight.
I continued down the walkway and opened a door that led to the back and quickly made my way to my room.
My room was at the end of the hallway, past 3 other rooms, across from the head priest, the father of the church, also my adoptive father.
I walked to my small dresser, opened the drawer and grabbed a cloth and placed it on the ground. I grabbed my notebook, my pens, along with my bible and my rosary, placing them all on the cloth and tying it ever do tightly using opposite edges of the cloth and made my way out. I slipped outside, behind the church, quickly grabbing my horse and made my way back to the front.

Third Person's Point Of View

"Alright, I'm ready to go. Miss Aisha, would you like to ride with me?" Said Helios.

"Okay." Aisha said innocently.

Aisha approached Helios and Helios intertwined his hands together for the girl to step on his hands and push her up.
Aisha did just that and Helios got onto the horse.
They journeyed back to the Savelli Estate with Jack leading the way.
Not a word was spoken, for Aisha was asleep against Helios's chest.
Upon arriving to the Savelli Estate it was already evening.

"Follow me, I will lead you to the stable to tie your horse." Said Jack.

When they reached the stable Jack got off of his horse and tied snowy up and approached Helios.

"I will take Aisha. Just tie your horse by Snowy." Jack whispered as he reached up and put his arm under Aisha's legs and his other arm under her head for support, embracing her close to his chest.
Helios got down and walked his horse and did as directed, then followed Jack to the house where they were greeted by Nina.

"Nina, I am taking Aisha to her room. Please keep Helios distracted for a couple minutes." Said Jack.

"Okay, I will." said Nina.

"Tsk.. That guy is such a nuisance." Jack huffed while rubbing his neck.

"Hmm?... Jack... I'm tired." Aisha faintly mumbled.

"I know you are tired, Aisha. I will take you to your room. Just wrap your arms around my neck." Jack faintly smiled.

Jack carried Aisha up the staircase, up to her room and quietly opened her door.
He walked over to her bed and placed her down.
"Don't sleep yet. You need to take off your shoes and change clothes." Jack rubbed Aisha's shoulder.
"That's so much work." Aisha whined.
"Silly girl, you're already running a fever, so hold still." Jack said as he removed Aisha's shoes, hat and gloves, then lifting her body on each side at a time to remove her coat.
"Stay here, I'm going to go get a wet cloth for your head." Jack whispered.

Jack walked out of the room, closing the door and made his way down the hall to the bathroom.
He opened the door and grabbed a towel along with a bowl that was on the counter for when Aisha gets sick and filled it with water and walking out.
The unpleasant mood of the house made him groggy. He didn't hate the house, for he believed that hate was a strong word, but he disliked it.
It was dark, gloomy, and unwelcoming. But he figure that out was time to get out of his feelings, straighten up and return to take care of his lady with a positive attitude.

Jack continued walking down the hallway until he made it to Aisha's room and knocked on her door.
"Aisha... I'm coming inside." Jack warned just in case so he didn't walk in at an awkward time.

"Okay... You can come in." Aisha said tiredly.
Jack opened the door and walked to the nightstand beside Aisha's bed and placed the bowl of water and the cloth on her nightstand.
Jack sat down beside Aisha on her bed, placing his hand onto her forehead.
"I'm going to go get Nina to change your clothes." He whispered.

"Don't leave, please." Aisha mumbled.

"Aisha, don't move." Jack said as he ran out of the room, his face completely red and was met with Nina.

"Umm... Nina... Could you go change Aisha? She had a fever. I can't do it." Jack said as he was obviously flustered.

"Oh, yes I can, young master." Said Nina as she went into Aisha's room.

After a couple of minutes she walked out.

"She is up and dressed now. You can go in. Also, try to coax her to sleep, please." Nina smiled.

"Oh, yeah. Okay. And thank you." Jack said before entering the room.

Jack entered the room and closed the door.

"You really know how to make me worry, Aisha." Jack slightly chuckled as he approached her as she was sitting on her bed.

"What do you mean?" Aisha asked.

"It doesn't matter." Jack said as he met her level, putting her head against his chest.

"Get some sleep. You had a long day today. I will be here when you wake up." Jack whispered before Aisha laid down and drifted off to sleep.

"What am I going to do with you, silly girl?" Jack said before placing a kiss onto Aisha's forehead.