Never Near The Cellar

I see the dead... possibly. My parents are always quick to remind me that I have schizophrenia and I am just hallucinating. That makes sense I suppose, but I only see spirits inside the house (though my parents rarely let me out of the house anyway, probably because a lot of teenagers live nearby and they both loathe teenagers).

I see two spirits; a boy and a girl. They seem to dislike my parents, based on their vengeful looks and clenched fists whenever Mum and Dad are around. They have a habit of pointing at the windows and the front door while staring at me. At least two or three times a day I see them pointing towards the windows, but whenever I look out of them nothing is out of the ordinary. I've always thought the spirits look somewhat like me. Both are around my age (almost thirteen).

The one place in the house they never go near is the cellar. Now, from what I can gather from movies the cellar is the most likely place for a ghost to hang out, but these two seem terrified of it. Their faces contort into frightened expressions whenever I go into the cellar (for some reason they look even more afraid when I go down there at my parent's request).

I suppose the spirit's fear of the cellar means they won't be there to see whatever my birthday treat is. You see, I turned thirteen today and Mum says that Dad is waiting in the cellar with a surprise for me!