My New Job

Now I ain't never been a smart man. Never finished my schoolin' so I had to take a shit job down by the docks doin' monkey work for hardly any pay. Well, til I got fired for bein' in compitant, wherever the hell that is. I know they was lyin', I never went nowhere but work!

So I had to find me a new job. I went to a few places, but had no luck. But a while back, a nice man named Mr. Henry called and said he wanted to hire me! He had a store and sold lots of clothes 'n other things.

I started my new job along with some other guy 'n girl. Both of 'em were a few cards short of a deck, if ya catch my drift. The job was real easy, Mr. Henry just had us movin' stuff all over, we never did nothin' real hard. Hell, this job was the best!

Except one thing. Mr. Henry had these damn doll things. I think he called 'em man-i-kins or some such. He used 'em to show how the clothes would look, ya know. I hated 'em. They was real scary lookin' and I avoided 'em, all locked up in their display cases. The eyes... damn things seemed to look right into ya.

This morning, Mr. Henry had us take three of the man-i-kins down to the basement cuz they was bein' replaced with new ones. They was real bad lookin', all fallin' apart 'n shit. I didn't wanna get near 'em, but we did what Mr. Henry said.

After we did it, Mr. Henry said he wanted to talk to us about setting up the new man-i-kins. Billy 'n Sue already talked with Mr. Henry, it's my turn next. I wonder what he wants to talk about? Must be real important stuff... Billy 'n Sue haven't come out of his office yet!

Oh well, it's my turn to go in! I'll see y'all later!