~3~

(Mina in this takes care of Eri part time. Like a babysitter for Aizawa)

(ALSO!! All the mutation quirk characters will still look like themselves. They will be confused for demons but they are human with mutations due to different causes. Mina is because of her toxic home when she was born (Chemicals), and Eri is just a deformation.)

(NOT MY ART)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third POV...

The two decided upon hiding Katsuki in the sword until Kirishima can find a trustworthy person to assist in a disguise. He knows two good candidates in this town! But first, they need to get through into the town. Without anyone noticing the sword and what it truly is. Though, Kirishima is confident in his reputation.

They make it through without guards questioning Kirishima on his sword. So, he heads to candidate number 1, Mina!

KNOCK KNOCK

"Hold on!" A feminine voice yells before opening the door while holding a young girl with a small deformation on her forehead. The woman is a mutation of some sort. It isn't that uncommon since Wizards are known to dispose of chemicals and potions in lakes or little towns they don't care about. A lot of mutations happen now. "Hey Kiri!! What's up?" The little girl stares silently at the sword.

"Hey- uh. Can w- I mean, can I come in?" Katsuki, who can hear all of this face palms in the space of the sword. "Smooth." He whispers. Only Kirishima can hear him, but he doesn't want to distract him too much. "Yeah, sure? As long as you don't mind Eri running around!"

"Nah, it's cool. She can come in and out, but I'd prefer this to be a little bit of a secret so..."

"Oh! Okay, I can have her play in her room for a while then! If it's that important!" She looks worried. Kirishima has never been so nervous and cautious of a secret before.

Kirishima walks in, sitting on the couch as Mina settles Eri into her room. As she returns, she closes the door to the room and the windows. Kirishima is sitting impressed with how she could figure out it was THAT important. "So," she sits down. "What did you do?"

"Nothing! I mean- kinda? I don't uh... Look! Just... don't freak out, I'll explain EVERYTHING!"

"As soon as someone asks a person to not freak out about a secret, they always freak out." She states blankly. "I KNOW BUT PLEASE!!" She sighs a "fine" and then Kirishima pulls out the sword.

"Okay dude. Come out, Ima need your help explaining." Mina looks at him like he's crazy until a large demon appears through a bright red shine. "Oh... my... God... Is that-?!"

"Yeah, it's Katsuki blah blah blah. You all were told a lie because no one agreed with me and Izuku being a couple. We're in love, they beat the baby out of him, literally. And lied to humans to make sure we're never resurrected. Basically." Katsuki drones.

Mina stares a bit, looking him up and down, then looks pleased. "That angel has some taste..." She smirks. "Please don't." Katsuki growls. "I won't, I wont!"

"Mina... you took this... REALLY well...!?" Kirishima looks uncomfortable.

"Well yeah, a hot ass demon just appeared in my living room with a dramatic love story. Of course I'm interested." But then, you could almost see the realization kick in. "Wait... ARE YOU CURSED NOW?!"

"UGH! I'm SO done with humans right now..." Katsuki growls to himself. "No, that's another lie. It gives you powers, but it doesn't have a curse on it. If anything, it cursed ME! Only demons can curse things, and the person who put me in this metal piece of shit was a human Wizard. So, no. It's not cursed."

"Oh... what kind of powers?"

Katsuki goes on to explain all the powers, what they do, how they work, and more details on the truth behind the lie.

"That's fucked up!!" Mina yells, putting her hands on her head in shock. "THEY KILLED THE BABY BY KICKING IZUKU?! WHAT THE HELL KIND OF MONSTERS ARE THESE HUMANS?!?!" She then slouches a bit in sadness. "I mean- he JUST found out, too. That... that sucks..." She looks down in almost embarrassment for sharing the same species as these "monsters". Kirishima is seeing this side of her for the first time. He never thought this upbeat girl could get so sad... Kirishima goes over to hug Mina to comfort her in the best way he can. Silence and body heat with pressure. This is making him want to cry, too.

"Jeez. I already had to live with this knowledge for thousands of years stuck in a fucking sword. NOW humans actually care? This is a whole new world for me. I had to shut out my feelings and just DEAL WITH IT for THOUSANDS OF FUCKING YEARS!! I had no one to comfort me. So, this... is quite the sight for me. No one ever comforted me in my life besides Izuku... And now you both are helping me through this... HUMANS are helping a demon king through grief. This whole situation is insane. I didn't expect my sob story would actually make a stranger cry! I mean- I'm a demon! I could be lying!" Katsuki tries to work through his feelings out loud for the first time.

"I can tell... it's the truth. The way your body language was. Looking away at points, fidgeting, anger on your face along with clenched fists. It all spoke true emotion. That story? With that body language? Is impossible to fake." Mina wipes her tears and sits up. "And I apologize. I didn't even think of what you had been going through. I just started crying to something that I just learned about when you had to deal with this for so long..."

"Don't be sorry, I may be a demon, but I know right and wrong. I know when to apologize and when not to. This? Is a case of no apology. You didn't do anything, I didn't do anything. The people who should apologize are long dead." Katsuki sits on the couch carefully, watching his horns and tail.

Mina sits for a minute, thinking. Then looks up with a determined look.

"What can I do to help?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTICE HEAVY OPINION:

I AM NOT AGAINST ABORTION, I'M AGAINST VIOLENCE WITH PREGNANCY. TO ABORT A BABY IN A UNSAFE WAY IS WRONG AND IT SHOULD BE SAFE SO NO ONE GETS HURT. YOU CAN BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT ABOUT FETUSES, IT JUST SHOULD BE LEGAL SINCE SOME WOMEN CHOSE THIS AND WILL FIND A WAY IF ITS NOT LEGAL THAT COULD BE DANGEROUS. IT'S BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN IT IS ABOUT MORALS. I BELIEVE THE SAME WITH RECOVERY CENTERES.

I had a friend who got pregnant from a rapist and she couldn't get approved for an abortion in our state. She had to go out of state to get an abortion, causing stress, lots of money was spent, and if it wasn't hard enough, she had the hormonal things to deal with too with the pregnancy. People WILL find ways in desperation. Make it legal so no one gets hurt. "Oh but the babies get hurt" no. Not talking about that. When women get abortions, it's not because they hate babies. There's a reason for each person. A lot of times, the women will feel uncontrollably guilty but are desperate. They can't afford, they didn't want, the father left, whatever the case, even medical. It's safer with professionals than clothe hanger abortions.

Abortions are saving lives. They keep women from killing themselves, doing dangerous alternatives, or even from dying from a medical condition.

Sorry for that. Just don't want people thinking I don't support abortions.

If you don't, just please skip past okay? Don't fight back. I don't feel like arguing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this is getting a little more interesting. I'm trying my best here...

Thank you for continuing to read even though it started with boring stuff.