~12~

Third POV..

The lights come on for an intermission and the crowd remains in their seats with thoughts fill their heads, some with tears in their eyes. No one is really talking. You can hear a few whispers, but that's it. The room is filled with a strong feeling of heaviness. Like a big emotional bomb just dropped that made them all realize they were thinking wrong this whole time... oh wait.

While the crowd eventually gets up and walks around, the chatter starting to spread, you can hear some of the conversations. "You know, he was right about the Red Riding Hood thing. Wolves are always the villains because they're wolves. But wolves have pups and lives of meaning. They work hard to survive."

"I never thought that the angel could be trying to save the demon! It makes sense! Angels are of peace and kindness! Why would they want to fight a pointless war without trying to help calm the situation?"

"I kind of ship it..."

"What if we were wrong? Now it seems like the story we're told is... leaving out details. All we know is they fought and the demon was greedy. We didn't even think if they had known each other or had nicknames for each other. They're both royalty, so they most likely have met before if you think about it!"

It was working. Mina could see the crowd starting to feel emotions. Some people were still in shock from the feels, still drying their tears. That last part really hit the heart like a sledgehammer! Katsuki did amazing. But, now it's time to make sure he's okay.

"Hey bro, how you feeling?" Kirishima goes up to him with a bright smile but a concerned look in his eye. "That... actually felt nice. For a second... I really thought it was Izu. I even vented like I did with Izu..." He scoffs with a smile. "Damn good actress, Pink Cheeks." He says to Uraraka. "What's with the nickname?"

"Get used to it." He grumbles.

"Oh! He gives weird nicknames that sound mean to the people he cares about! He called me Shitty Hair once!"

"OOOH! What's my mean name!?" Mina yells excitedly. "Raccoon Eyes. Serious, they look like raccoon eyes." Mina laughs and wraps an arm around Katsuki. "Is it true about the name Deku?" He nods in response. "That's actually really sweet. No one else will want to call him that because they think it's an insult! But like you said, it's like a compliment!! So it's like you're the only one who gets to use that!"

"Did you guys hear the audience talking?" Kirishima interrupted. "Yeah! It's working!!" Uraraka smiled. "Thank fucking God." Katsuki groans. "This is fucking emotional. And the next part I am not gonna be happy about reliving."

"Yeah... but that can contribute to the acting! Except... you're not acting... everyone else is..." Uraraka looks dark at the end. "Also, how the fuck are you so good at being Izuku?!" Katsuki yells. "I don't know! You just talk about him being sweet and cute so I acted like how you talk about him!"

"Damn... I describe him well..." Katsuki looks impressed. "And you payed attention. Nice. But this is definitely gonna make it harder on me."

"Sorry?" Uraraka almost asks.

"Alright! LET THE SHOW GO ON!!" Mina yells pushing everyone into place.

The lights dim.

Katsuki is in his room, bored looking. When a squeal interrupts the silence. Through the window, Izuku climbs through with a big smile. "KACCHAN!!!" He jumps to hug Katsuki. "Woah! What's going on?!"

"Kacchan! Kacchan! I- I'm pregnant!! We're going to be parents!!!" He yells in excitement with pure adorableness. Katsuki widens his eyes then smiles brightly. "FUCK YEAH!" They hug holding onto each other crying tears of joy. "I love you Kacchan!" The crowd looks shocked and interested.