~21~

Katsuki's POV...

I freeze at the voice, my body shaking and my eyes watering. I turn to see if it's true. The mist clears from a rough flap of golden wings. There he stands. Beautiful, strong, and I can tell... furious. Everyone is in awe at his beauty and power. Not to mention, they feel fear from seeing such a magnificent creature like an angel. "Izu..." I whisper, looking at him, a smile starting to form.

The beautiful creature turns his head to me. He smiles. "Hey Kacchan~! Let's end this futile battle, okay?" He smiles sweetly to everyone. All the guards stop their fighting and bow. My friends are deciding if they should as well. "Izu."

A sharp stab in my leg burns my whole body as I collapse. I look to see that the priest stabbed me with the dart! DAMMIT! I LOST TRACK OF WHERE IT WAS!! HE LANDED RIGHT NEXT TO IT!! "FUCK!" I growl, ready to kill him.

"Katsuki." I freeze again. Knowing that's when he's REALLY pissed. I turn to see him right beside me, smiling like nothing's wrong. "Enji Todoroki." He states formally. "You will give him the antidote and you will stop this nonsense immediately. You will be punished for the crimes you have committed."

"There... there is no antidote."

"Ah, so another lie?" He tilts his head smugly. "Fine. I know a different antidote." He turns to me, crawling towards where the dart hit. He whispers a blessing, making my whole body shiver with a chill, calming the burning. He then kissed the spot and rose to his feet to look at the priest, a large ball of liquid floating in his hand. "I have it now. The poison. But you don't realize that I can make it extremely painful to humans, do you?" He walks up to the now scared priest. He looks at the man with a face of boredom. "What a pathetic creature you have become." He touches his forehead, making him scream in agony. "THAT was the pain of being kicked to the point my baby died." He states, then presses down harder as the man holds his stomach in pain. "THIS is the pain of loneliness and anger." He sobs and yells. "And THIS, will hurt you for a long time. The poison you gave to my mate." He digs his nails into the priests forehead, releasing the poison into his blood. The screams of agony fill the room. Izuku stand up properly, looking down at the screaming man. "What a coward. I had to deal with that pain for thousands of years and look at me." He grabs his face to look him in the eye with a bored expression. "Am I crying?"

The man passes out from pain. As Izu turns to me, then running to my side. "OH MY GOD KACCHAN ARE YOU OKAY I'M SO SORRY THIS IS MY FAULT I LED THEM TO YOU AND I-!!!" I interrupt him with a kiss. He melts into it. Oh God have we both missed this. My friends clap and cheer. Mina yelling "BAKUDEKU HAS SAILED!!" I break the kiss to breathe a sigh of relief. "Deku."

"Kacchan...!" He smiles with tears in his eyes. "I LIED I REALLY WANNA CRY!!!" He hugs me tightly as I chuckle and hold him tightly. "My Deku..."

After a few minutes of sweet bliss, Izuku heals any wounds on the people who fought, including my friends. Then turns to me with a bigger smile. "And Kacchan~! I heard about what you've done! With the humans! The guards spoke about a little girl? And said you put on a play! I wish I could have seen it!!" He whines at the end. I smirk. "Why don't we put one on again? This time... it's the full honest truth and the starring actors are the real deal?" He squeaks in excitement. "YESSS!!" He glows brightly, kinda blinding me. "Oops! Sorry!" He dims himself.

I introduce him to my friends, they all are excited to meet him. "Well... that was surprisingly easy!" Kirishima sighs in relief.

"DON'T JINX IT!!" Mina yells.

"Yeah, sadly this isn't over. Fighting the humans was the easy part. Now we have to deal with-" Izuku explains with a nervous smile.

"US." A strong voice comes from the doorway. There stands several angels and demons with weapons pointed at us. 

"Yeah... THEM." He finishes with a nervous laugh.

-----------------------------------------------------

VERY short chapter! But! It's gonna get exciting now!! I'm excited and pumped for this! This ain't over yet!!!