~22~

(I FIGURED OUT THE PICTURES!! CHECK OUT CHAPTER 4 TO SEE THE PICTURE OF KATSUKI AND IZUKU WITH THEIR SWORDS!!! I WILL ALSO POST ON THIS ONE!)

---------------------------------------

"Yeah, sadly this isn't over. Fighting the humans was the easy part. Now we have to deal with-" Izuku explains with a nervous smile.

"US." A strong voice comes from the doorway. There stands several angels and demons with weapons pointed at us.

"Yeah... THEM." He finishes with a nervous laugh.

---------------------------------------

Izuku's POV...

"Hey guys~!?" I hide behind Kacchan, smiling nervously. "How uh... how have you been these past thousands of years?"

"Working our asses off to keep you two apart. And obviously, the humans failed on their end." A woman I recognize as the general comes up with a stern expression. "Y-yeah... well... they WERE up against a demon!" I grip onto Kacchan, fear bubbling inside me. Flashbacks of them kicking me. But I try to act brave.

"A demon that shouldn't have been fucked with!" Kacchan growls. 

"Yeah well, you shouldn't have fucked with each other!" She yells.

"Um... can we have introductions?" The pink girl asks, oh wait, Mina! Mina! Right...! "Yeah, that would be fair!" I add in.

The woman spreads her wings and glares at the humans. "I am General Jirou! Now you pathetic humans got your introduction."

"I am Iida Tenya, the Captain!!" Ah, Iida. He's a sight for sore eyes. Jirou groans, signaling him to back off. "Rude." I whisper... crap she heard. Her face is full of rage. "You know me, Prince Izuku. You know I'm not a very angry person! But don't try to think that I will just let this go! This is my job! I will not fail at my tasks and responsibilities!"

"If you do I'll sing with you in your favorite hall." I smile sweetly. She holds her breath. "As much as I'd love that- NO! You both are in a LOT of trouble!! Surrender!" The weapons all get pointed at us. "And what do you plan on doing with us? Huh? Swords didn't work so well for ya, did they?" Kacchan smirks. Oh my God why does he have to be so confident!! IT'S GOING TO KILL US! "We'll take you to the dungeons. One in Hell. One in Heaven. We will deal with you separately."

"FUCK NO! I JUST GOT HIM BACK! I'M NOT GETTING SEPARATED AGAIN!!! YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HIM!!" He snarls at the general. I think I'm going to die...

Well... I'm not dead. But I might as well be.

Within seconds, they overtook us. Yeah... angels and demons in numbers vs one demon and one angel and a few humans are much stronger than humans vs a single demon. Now, we're being separated... AGAIN!! BUT! I have a plan! I always do!

They chained me up, but not nearly as much as Kacchan... He was forced harshly into the cage while I was gently placed. Bullshit discrimination. What I'm truly concerned about now though... is the humans. They will also be punished! They're easier to kill, easier to punish harshly. Kacchan got so close to them! If they- he'll-...!

Within minutes, the cage arrives at the castle. "Dammit." I have been cussing a lot more. But I'm so done with all of this I don't care. I just want to be with Kacchan.