Memories and Scars

Third POV

It was a nice sunny day in Aloha and Gladion was walking on the beach with Umbreon beside him jumping over the occasional waves. He had just finished a small amount of training with his pokemon for the alolan pokemon league. Gladion was mindless walking along the beach until he heard a familiar voice. "Lyncaroc use stone edge, Pikachu use thunder bolt", 'Lync-roc', 'Pika-chuuu'. "okay I think that's enough training for now, let's rest up- oh Hi gladion!". It was ash and the was training with his pokemon for the league.

Gladion POV

"Hi, ash", "What are you doing here gladion?" ash asked me. "I was just walking around the beach, I've finished training for the league, for now, just relaxing" I said as Inoticed Lyncaroc walked into the professors house most likely to relax. "Ohhh... do you want to hangout? We've been all training for the league and it would be nice to have a break and I know the perfect place to go. Your pokemon can rest at the professors house." Ash said very enthusiastically. I thought for a moment 'it would be nice to relax for a bit, and my pokemon can relax for a bit, we have been training for a while' "Sure, but nowhere really loud please", "Yaaa! I'll ask rotom to tell the professors where I am and we can go. Does Umbreon what to come along as well, Pikachu is and they could play together." Ash spoke, he seemed very excited. "Hmm.. sure, Umbreon will come along too" 'Um-Umbre' 

Ash POV 

'I'm so excited!! I get to hangout with gladion, my crushhh!!!! I have to confess today! We should go to Pokemon island, I'll confess during the sunset... is that to cheesy??? Calm down ash, we should go into the professors house and get some stuff and leave.' "Let's go inside gladion" I am so glad I said that with out fanboying. " Sure , lead the way" gladion spoke, he sounds happy yesss! we go into the professors house I told gladion to just let his pokemon out relax a bit. 'Hmmm, what food should I bring? I'll bring so sandwiches, and some pokemon food and bowls. I should bring so water bottles. how many should I bring I think 15 is enough. This bag got really big really fast'. "Hey gladion", "hm", "Can you help me bring this kayak up, it kinda got stuck" "Sure"   

Third POV ( It's the only one i'm good at)

After ash packed some towel and a shirt, and told rotom where they were going him, gladion, pikachu and umbreon they waved goodbye to there pokemon and went to the beach were ash placed the kayak on the shore. "where are we going ash and why do we need a kayak?" Gladion asked confusingly. "We need it cause were going to an island, it's really peaceful and it has lots of pokemon" ash replied happily. " It seems fun" gladion says. "Well then hop into the kayak so we can get going" ash says enthusiastically.

Half way through their way to Pokemon island

Gladion was relaxing while ash rowed the kayak after insisting. "It's soo nice and peaceful. There is so many pokemon in the water, the ocean is one of my faveourite things about aloha" ash said as he enjoyed the little droplets of water falling on them. 'Pika~'. Gladion had to admit it was nice to fell the sun rays on his skin and the sound of the water sounded so peaceful." It is really peaceful" Gladion said softly.

Gladion POV

'It's so peaceful.' I had looked over at ash and oh my arceus, he looks so hot and handsome rowing, the way he moves his arms is just- hot. I have to stop fanboying, or I might start blushing. Oh arceus, that would be bad and even worse if ash turned around. I decided to dip the tips of my fingers into the water and it felt really nice and relaxing. " Look Pikachu, gladion! It's pokemon  island!" I heard ash say. I look over and the Island looks beautiful.  

Third POV

Once they reach the shore of the island ash, Pikachu and gladion get out of the kayak and ash grabs the kayak and pulls it up further up the shore. "Umbreon come on out" Gladion said as he threw Umbreon's pokeball. 'Umbre' 'Pika!' " Hey, buddy what about you and Umbreon go and play in the field, me and gladion will meet you there" ash said once he almost got everything ready. 'Pika Pik' Pikachu said in agreement than ran off with Umbreon close behind to the field.