sleep schedule & Bedtime stories

A/N- this is off of one of my headcanons requested by @kitty4chan. Gladion and ash are already dating. Hope you enjoy!

It's all started when ash decided that gladion should sleep over at professor kukui's house. It was about 01.30am, yet ash and gladion weren't asleep they were just walking around the beach, and talking. Both professors were asleep as well all of the pokemon.

"Hmmm...... I'm thirsty, I'm go get some water" professor kukui thought, he kinda of woke up  out of the blue. He got up went to the kitchen to drink some water, till he realized he heard some familiar voices outside.

"Yay, and then I went-", "Haha, I can't believe you did that." "Ash, Gladion what are you doing up?" Professor Kukui said when he saw the two boys up."Ummm, getting fresh air?" Ash says thinking of an excuse. "Really? Come on Ash, Gladion, now get back inside then we'll talk about why you're up so late" Professor Kukui says as he walks back to the house. *Oh were screwed* ash and gladion thought. 

"I'm going to just ask, why were you two up, and so late?" Professor Kukui said as he he looked at the two boy expectantly.  "Uhh...well I wasn't really tired so I had gone to go get some water, then Gladion came down because he couldn't sleep soo we went outside for some fresh air and then I guess we didn't realize that the time flew by" Ash said looking at Professor Kuki with a face that said 'sorry'.

"Oh, what will I do with you? Okay, I'll let you off the hook this time, but go to bed right now" Professor kuki said after looking at the two boys. "Okay professor" gladion says as he walks with ash to ash's room. "Good night ash, Good night gladion" professor kukui said before walking off to his own room.

In ash's room
 " I'm not tired~~~~" Ash whined as he hung his head back. "Same, but we should probably fix our sleep.." Gladion says as he wraps himself up in a blanket looking like a burrito. "Hmm, we should, I can probably fall asleep quickly enough" ash states. "Which I could, I can't fall asleep at night, I'm just used to staying up" Gladion says looking at the blanket.

Then an idea popped into ash's head. "Hey Gladion, you know how you always ask me about my journeys, and other things. What about I tell you about them? You fall asleep and talking will make me tried, so we'll both be asleep. It's like .....BEDTIME STORIES!" ash says excitingly.

Gladion thought about the idea, and agreed with ash, " But, before you start, I'm moving somewhere more comfortable" Gladion says as he scoots into ash's arms. " Heh, okay, well what do you want to hear about?" Ash asked Gladion, who he was now cuddling with.

"Tell me about the start of your journey, and how you got Pikachu as a starter, Because if I'm correct the only starters in Kanto are, Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur" Gladion says. " Oh okay, So it all started one morning and I woke up late............" ash began to tell gladion how he got Pikachu, and how stubborn Pikachu used to be.

After awhile both Gladion and ash fell asleep. Professor Kukui came in to check on them, because he knew there was a chance they wouldn't be asleep.

When he peeped into the room, he saw Pikachu and Umbreon peacefully cuddled up (platonically)  with each other and ash and Gladion asleep, cuddling. Professor Kukui snapped a quick picture before slowly walking out happily, glad ash and gladion were actually sleeping.

This continued for the next few weeks and Ash's and Gladion's sleep schedule was becoming normal. But Gladion could not sleep without ash or at least hearing his voice and story before he slept, so the nights Gladion wouldn't stay over they would video call each other. (Let's pretend some type of phone exists)

Professor Kukui had some cute photos he was ready to show at ash and gladion's future wedding, and he was probably embarrass them, along with, Lusimane, Lillie and Delia. (Hehehe)

So in the end Gladion and ash finally got their sleep schedule fixed, but know Gladion only likes to sleep with ash or his voice beside him(Calling).

A/n- I hope this was okay, It's my first request, and I have another Being made. 

I finished my Christmas exams, and I'm sooo happy. Thank you sooooo much for 2.5k reads, It means so much to me.

Hope everyone has a happy Christmas/ holidays and a Happy New Year.  

ash x gladion oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara