Overprotective Kukui

A/N-Just some over protective da- I mean professor kukui, cause he's practically ash's dad

One time professor kukui was overprotective of ash for a stupid reason.

Professor kukui overprotective mode, activated.

It was a Friday afternoon and ash was just getting ready to go to his boyfriend's house.

"Hey professor kukui! I'm heading put to Gladion's house now!" Ash yelled to professor kukui so he knows where ash is gone.

Out of nowhere professor kukui pops in front of ash and says " okay ash, but don't do anything funky while your there and be back by 11:30pm", " okay da-professor kukui,byeee!" Ash says slightly red from what he almost called the professor as he leaves the house with pikachu and walks over to Gladion's.

At Gladion's house

"Hi Gladion!" Ash says as he opened the door knowing it was unlocked. " Hi ash, lets go to my room, we can watch some movie's of your choice" Gladion replied looking at where ash was signalling him to come to his room.

Ash was quick to follow gladion, and when they reached his room, ash automatically went to the beanbag in the corner of Gladion'sroom and flopped himself down on it.

"Guess I don't have to tell you to make yourself comfortable" gladion says as he takes a quick picture his boyfriend and chuckles at how cute he looked.

Their pokemon were currently just chilling and playing with each other outside of Gladion's room.

Gladion walks in over to the other beanbag beside ash and sits on it grabbing the tv remote and handing it to ash to chose what they should watch.

"We should watch... ooh  we should watch this, naruto the last" ash says as he scrolls on top of the movie. "Sure, I dont mind" gladion says. Ash clicked the play button and they start the movie.

After the movie, 10.15pm

Ash realized that he had a pillow beside him and decided to have a pillow fight with gladion. "Ash what do you want to d-SMACK" Gladion had just gotten smacked by ash with a pillow. " Oh your on" Gladion says as he goes and grabs his own pillow. 

While having the pillow fight in gladion's bedroom, ash tripped slightly and ended up hitting his hand of of his bedside table but didn't fall. "Ash are you okay?" Gladion asks dropping his pillow and walking over to his boyfriend.

"Ya, I'm okay but I think there will be a small bruise on my hand" Ash says as inspected the area where his had got hit, it was going red so he knew there would be a small bruise forming. "I'm hungry though, ya wanna order takeout?" Ash says . "Sure, let's order" gladion says as he pulls out his phone.

After eating 11:15pm

"Oh, Gladion I got to go now. I said I'd be back home by 11.30pm" ash says as he realized the time. "Aww, okay. Do you wanna to hangout tomorrow at the same time?" Gladion said kind of sad Ash had to leave. "Sure! Bye gladion" ash says as he walks out the door and to professor kukui's house,  with a sleepy pikachu in his arms.

Back at professor kukui house

"Professor kukui, I'm back!" Ash says as he took of his shoes and put pikachu on the couch, before walking around looking for professor kukui. "I'm in here ash" professor kukui yells from the basement. Ash walked down into the basement to see what he was doing. 

When he entered, he saw professor kukui on his laptop. "Hi ash- Why do you have a bruise on your arm" professor kukui says, to his practical son. "oh me and Gladion were messin- Where are you going, with a BAT!" Ash yells when he sees professor kukui walking out of the basement. 

"Oh, I just going to have a little chat with your boyfriend, gladion" Professor kukui say with a look, that looks like he was about to murder someone. "Why do you have a BAT!!!!????" Ash says emphasizing the word 'bat'. "I'm bring it with me, just incase ash" professor kukui says now facing ash.

"Professor kukui, this is about the bruise, isn't it. I just tripped and hit my hand off the bedside table while we were having a pillow fight, you don't have to be so overprotective, Gladion didn't do anything, we were messing around" ash says. "Fine, only because you said so ash" professor kukui says putting the bat away. 

02:38 am

Ash had fallen asleep about fifteen minutes after the whole, bat incident. Professor kukui on the other hand, was at gladion's window that was wide open with a shovel. 'Ash, can't stop me' professor kukui thought, he was about to give Gladion a VERY  friendly talk. (Let's ignore the fact that he is break a few laws)

"Professor kukui! what are you doing her- PROFESSOR KUKUI, why do you have a shovel??" Gladion asks shocked and slightly scared about how professor kukui looked like he was about to murder him. " Gladion Aether, let's have a little chat, shall we...." Professor kukui said as he walked over to gladion. Gladion gulped, hoping he wouldn't die. 

"I don't want to see any more bruise on asg's body next time he comes home from your house, or else this shovel will be digging your grave. Do I make myself clear?" Professor kukui  says with a pure evil voice. "Y-Yes Sir" Gladion says about to piss himself. "Good" is all professor kukui said before leaving Gladion's house and heading back home leaving Gladion still shocked and scared.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next day

"Why do you have little covers covering all of the corners in your house, its like baby proofed" ash says looking at all of the covers. "No-No reason at all" Suna says. " If ya say so, do you have any scones??" Ash asks looking on the pantry for them. "No clue".

Needless to say if ash some how still got bruised, Gladion will end up buying himself before professorkukui can.