Better days

A/N- I made this short story, I feel guilty for not uploading. I'm working on request! Its will be the last upload for a like another 3-5 weeks. Sorry!
Ash and Gladion are dating. This was after they rescued Lusamine.Enjoy~
Words:358

This happens in the Aether family mansion, Lillie is gone out somewhere with Mallow and Lana.

Third POV
Gladion was staring just outside his window, thinking.

'I couldn't protect Lillie, I couldn't protect Mother. What type of brother and son am I, I couldn't protect my sister or Mother, I'm a usless person, I could do a simple thing, if I could nothing would have happened'.

Gladion looked down at his hands that were on fist, and just opened them. He felt so empty... so cold.

Suddenly he heard a soft,gently knock on his door.

"Glads? Can I come in?" It was ash.

"Sure, ash"Gladion said. Gladion looked up and saw his sweet, loving boyfriend walking up to him.

"Are you okay Glads?" It was like ash knew what he was thinking. He walked over and sat down on a chair next to gladion.

" I dont look okay!!!Of course I'm not!!" Gladion yelled, he didn't mean to,obviously, something just triggered it. 

Gladion looked up and saw ash standing up walking out of the room.

"Glads, I want to help you, I'll come back soon..." ash said as he was about to walk out of the room.

"Wait! I know,.....Please don't leave.... I-I don't want to be alone...."Gladion said timidly, his voice breaking at the end.

Ash walked back over and sat down next to Gladion and placed his hand on his leg.

He flashed one of irresistible smiles at Gladion.

*I don't deserve ash, he's amazing, I'm nothing, but I love him so much, he's so caring understanding, and so hardworking*

Tears started to spill from Gladion's eyes as ash hugged him lovingly.

Gladion held onto him for dear life, trying to stop the tears falling.

He didn't want ash to see him so weak and pathetic.(even though he isn't)

Then ash said something that he would remember for as long as he could and made all the tears spill.

"It's okay Gladion, there's better days ahead."