Odd Feelings

A/N- This is a request by @Lotusdragon97. I hope this is okay. I'm accepting requests until the end of July so if you have one just comment it. And I'm also doing other requests at the moment so if you had requested something it will be out soon. Enjoy~

They aren't dating yet!

Ash had always been an energetic, always running around with Pikachu and his other Pokemon, taking on challenges and battles.

But today was different. When he woke up, he felt weak and achy, his throat was sore and his head pounding. He tried to shake it off, to get up and see if some fresh air would help, but as soon as he stood up, he felt dizzy and had to sit back down on the bed.

Pikachu looked up at him with concern as Ash lay back down, his eyes closing. "I'll be okay, buddy," ash  whispered to pikachu.

"ASH!!!WAKE UP YOU WERE MENT TO BE AWAKE 1 MINUTE AGO!!!" Rotom yells when he sees ash.

"I know rotom, I know.."Ash says quietly.

"Are you okay ash, you don't look so well? Should I call the professor?"Rotom says concerned for how unenergetic ash was.

"No!No! Don't call the professor, I'm fine Rotom. Any way I don't want to disturb professor kukui, he's on his honeymoon with professor burrent, let him be.."Ash says, shooting up from the bed.

"If you say so ash.." Rotom says.

"Let's eat everyone" ash says as he slowly walks down his ladder, and pours his pokemon some food.

He slowly went to the kitchen and just stood there not feeling like eating, his head was becoming foggy.

After what felt like an hour ash saw all his pokemon looking at him with concern. Normal ash would have been eating something not just standing there.

Knock knock

Before ash could tell his pokemon he was fine, there was a knock on the door. Ash slowly walked over to it, and to his surprise he found gladion there.

"Gladion?...what are you doing here..?" Ash asks confused on why gladion was here.

"You wanted to train? Remember you asked me yesterday. Are you okay? You look sick" gladion says. If you asked him, gladion was shocked normal ash would be outside already training, and ash looked really pale, like he was sick.

"I'm fin-" before he could finish his sentence, ash was attacked by coughs.

"You are definitely not" gladion says before he came inside, and lead ash to the couch. By now ash had stopped coughing.

He placed his hand on Ash's forehead, checking his temperature. "You feel like you're burning up. When was the last time you ate?"

Ash tried to remember, but his head was too foggy. "I don't know," he mumbled. "I'm sorry, Gladion. I didn't mean to make you worry."

"It's okay," Gladion said. "You don't have to apologize. I'll take care of everything. Come on let's get you to bed" gladion says softly at ash while he guide ash to bed.

Gladion looked over to see Rowlet holding a cloth and pikachu with a bowl of cold water. "Thank you" gladion says to the two, before wetting the cloth and putting it on ash's forehead.

Ash groaned a bit at the coolness, it felt nice, he was boiling.

Gladion went back down and made some soup and brought medicine, to ash. He was glad that ash's pokemon helped him find everything, or else he would be looking for ages.