Sick

A/N- I should have the teaser chapter done by this week, tho it's not that good as I thought it would be. There will be a few more chapters, then a long break cause of school, enjoy this chapter. Oh yea, they aren't dating yet.

The morning light shine bright through the curtains. It's a wonderful morning with pikipeck chirping happily.

Well it would be for gladion, if he didn't wake up with his head pounding. He gets up from his bed, but immediately falls with a loud thud.

"Umbre, Lyca" Umbreon and lycanroc say as the rush over to their trainer. His face feels as hot as the sun, yet his hands are as cold as ice as he slowly sits up from the floor.

"I'm f-fine Umbreon, lycanroc" gladion says to his pokemon, who were looking at their trainer with worry.

Gladion gets up and stumble a little while his pokemon support their trainer. Gladion sighs, and stumbled his way to his wardrobe to change. After changing He leaves his motel, locking it and shoving the keys in his pocket.

He walks around the alolan market but feels himself growing weak so he stumbled his way over to a nearby bench, panting for air.

"Umbre...Gladion! Gladion" says a familiar voice. Gladion turns his head to see who owned the voice to which he wasn't that surprised when he saw it was ash. 

"Hey gladion, are you okay?" Ash says looking at the normally quite pale boy that was now very red. "I'm fine why" gladion says tilting his head in confusion.

"Your face is just really red" ash says before sitting down beside him. He moves gladions blonde bangs that are plastered to his forehead and moves the more to the side. Ash placed his hand on gladions forehead and quickly pulls away. "Oh my acreus, you are running a fever!" Ash says jumping off the bench and grabbed gladions hand, trying to pull the boy off the bench. "Let's get you home" says ash.

"I'm fine ash" says the blond haired boy his eyes drooping tiredly.

"Your not! You look terrible!"

"Geeh, thanks."

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that." Ash says now tugging on gladions hand, but he didn't budge."Stop being so stubborn and go home and get some rest, your Pokemon are getting worried" ash says as he noticed the worry in Umbreon and lycanroc eye.

A coughing fit racks Gladion's weakening body and ash takes the chance to pull gladion up, making him stumble and almost fall on top of the boy.

"C'mon, Gladion." Ash drapes the boy's arm across his shoulders. He reluctantly sighs and leans heavily against ash's side.

"Fine, ash" he mumbles in surrender.

Ash manages to lead Gladion to his motel, though it felt more like he was dragging gladion along, as the boy was dozing off.

"Finally, we're here" Ash says and sweat drops as Gladion collapses face first onto his couch. "Uh, Gladion? You might want to take your shoes off..." He pokes the boy, hoping to get a response.

After not get a response ash decided to take matters into his own hands, and grabs a hold of Gladion's foot and pulls off his shoes, tossing them somewhere across the room. He rolls Gladion onto his side and he looks sleeply at Ash. "C'mon, gladion,you need to change clothes, your all sweaty" Ash says in a soft tone, that gladion has never heard him use.

Gladion stares at Ash sleepy who huffs a little before pulling gladion's shirt up and over his head.

"Why are you *cough* stripping me?" Gladion asks with a cough.