More Than Just My Manager

A/N- I'll be doing the request and hopefully have them done soon. School is starting up in a week or two so I won't be able to upload a lot because this year is an important one. I want to let everyone know that request are closed, but will likely open up again in October. I'm trying a different style of writing here, let me know what you think of it. This is a request by Gladion_Aether hope you like it!

In the vibrant city of Lumiose, there lived a talented idol singer named Ash. He captivated the hearts of millions with his mesmerizing voice, irresistible charm, and energetic performances.

Behind the stage, managing Ash's busy schedule, was Gladion, a shy yet adorable manager who kept everything in order.

Little did Ash know that Gladion secretly adored and admired him from afar. Gladion would blush and stutter every time Ash showed him any attention, making it quite evident that his feelings went beyond being just a manager.

And Ash, mischievous by nature, couldn't resist teasing his cute manager every chance he got.

One random day gladion had the day off and was going to meet up with is younger sister, Lillie.

They were meeting up a some small cafe. It had been a while since the two had met up, they were quite busy.

Upon arriving gladion spotted Lillie easily in the small cafe.

"Hi Brother!" Lillie said happily.

"Hi Lillie, how are you doing?" Gladion says as a long conversation between the sibling started.

Some how it came to the topic of dating.

"Lillie, I think I'm inlove.." gladion says to Lillie with a blush.

"WHATTTTT!!!!ON WHO?!?!" Lillie says excited, it wasn't everyday this happened.

"You know the idol who's manager I am right.." Gladion says.

"Of course, it's the famous Ash Ketchum... wait... are you inlove with ash????" Lillie says looking at her brother.

"I think so.." Gladion says shyly.

"Oooooo, so you want advice?" Lillie asks.

"Ya..." Gladion says embrassed.

So they spent the rest of the day, Lillie giving gladion advice and then just having fun after.

Time skip to a random day

After a particularly exhausting rehearsal, Ash decided to have some fun with Gladion. As they were going over their schedule, Ash nonchalantly said, "You know, Gladion, I heard that singing to plants helps them grow better. How about I serenade you with my melodious voice?"

Gladion's face turned crimson as he tried to hide his embarrassment. "U-Uh, I-I'm not sure that-"

But before Gladion could finish his sentence, Ash started singing a lively tune, dancing around Gladion with exaggerated gestures, much to the amusement of the other staff members.

Gladion turned beet red, fumbling with his notebook and struggling to maintain his composure.

The teasing, however, didn't end there. During a photo shoot, Ash playfully posed in different charming poses, purposefully catching Gladion's eye.

Unable to handle the embarrassment, Gladion held his hand up to his face, mumbling, "I-I'm going blind from all this... cuteness."

Despite Ash's prankster nature, he couldn't help but notice the genuine affection in Gladion's eyes. Ash decided it was time to make a move and show Gladion that his feelings were reciprocated in more ways than just teasing.

One evening, after a successful concert, Ash invited Gladion for a private celebration on the rooftop. As they gazed at the starry night sky, Ash mustered up the courage to speak his heart, "Gladion, I hope you know that all my teasing is just a way for me to get your attention. Truth be told, I've had a crush on you since the day we met. Will you be more than just my manager?"

Gladion's eyes widened, his usually reserved nature overwhelmed with joy. "Y-You're not just saying this to mess with me again, are you?"

Ash chuckled, taking Gladion's hand into his own. "No, Gladion. I am completely serious. I tease you because I can't resist your adorable reactions, but my feelings for you are genuine. I want to be with you, not just as an idol and his manager, but as something more."

Gladion's heart melted at Ash's sincere words, and a wide smile spread across his face. "Yes, Ash! I've been waiting for this moment for so long!"

And so it was, amidst laughter, teasing, and genuine affection, Ash and Gladion began a beautiful journey together.

Their love story became the talk of the town, a tale of an idol singer and his once-shy manager, who had found their rhythm both on and off the stage. Ash continued to charm the world with his music, but Gladion would always be the melody that filled his heart with joy.