Teaser chapter

A/N- Just a little teasing chapter cause I can't upload my story
Ash and Gladion are already dating and Gladion goes to the pokemon school

Third pov

It was an average day in the pokemon school, and today everyone was having pokemon battles with each other. The pairs are: Lillie vs Mallow, Lana vs Kiawe, Sophocles vs Ash and Ash vs Gladion. Ash is battling Sophocles and Gladion because there is an odd number and he insisted to battle both than to not let on battle. There was one other thing you were not allowed to use your partner, so ash couldn't use pikachu, gladion couldn't use silvally, Lana can't use Primarina, Sophocles can't use togedamaru, Mallow can't use Tseerna, Kiawe couldn't use turtanador. Lillie can use Snowy as it's her only pokemon.

Pokemon Sun and Moon intro

"Okay class, it's time for lunch, after we will watch Lillie battle Mallow and ash and Gladion battle" Professor Kuki said as the class started to head inside to grab their lunches. "Man, I'm hungry" 'Pika!' Ash and Pikachu said while walking with the group as their stomachs rumbled . The group chuckled, "Typical ash" Kaiwe says.

"Ash look out!!" rotom yells. "What do you mea-"ash says before hitting his head of a pillar out side their classroom. *insert noises of pain and trying not to fall* Ash began to fall after losing his balance. Pikachu jumped off of his shoulder to try cat h ash,but there was no need for that because Gladion caught ash before hitting his head.

Ash realized gladion caught him and decided to use a cheesy pick-up on Gladion. "I guess you could say, I've fallen for you" as he says with a huge grin and winked at Gladion.
After Gladion took a quick second to realize what ash said, he flushed a deep red and their friends started to laugh at them.

After everyone calmed down and got their lunch and started to eat.

"Who do you think will the battle Lillie or Mallow" Lana questioned. "I think Mallow might win cause tseerna does have more battle experience than snowy" Sophocles mention after thinking about the question for a  second.

"Hey guys, I'm going to be back soon okay," ash says as he rushes out if the classroom. "Where do you think he's going?" Lillie asks. "Idk" answers Gladion.

With ash

"Come on out!" Ash says as he throws out the pokeball. *Oh gladion is screwed* thought pikachu.