Giggles

A/N- thank you guys so much for 10.3k reads. You don't know how much this means to me, so thank you so much for even reading this or commenting because they always makes me laugh. Enjoy this oneshot, and once again thank you.

The aether foundation was a foundation to ensure the safety of pokemon and the origin of the ultra beasts. The aether foundation was made up of Lusimane, Faba and  Wicke. These founders were professional to the extreme and worked hard to keep themselves seen in that way.

The Ultra guardians were a bunch of inexperienced teens who made terrible puns and some how managed to do their jobs correctly.

This was usually evident in situations

like this one...

"Kaiwe I could use a hand over here!" Lana yelled whilst simultaneously battling a ultra beast they have never seen before.

"Kinda busy Lana" Kiawe screamed back. "I'm sure you'll manage"

"There are 2 ultra beast attacking me
and you're telling me I'll MANAGE!?"

Gladion was afraid to admit that this type of argument was a common occurrence within missions. To be completely honest, Gladion was surprised that this argument hadn't come up sooner.

He knew that he wasn't the only one who found it annoying as he couldn't help but notice that whenever these types of arguments started appearing, everyone's confidence within fighting would waver a little bit, causing the mission's end to be delayed. Honestly, it was about time these arguments came to a stop. But who was Gladion  to intervene? Gladion ignored his will to scream at both the members in the face and continued to battle the ultra beasts.

"Kiawe! GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE AND HELP ME!" Lana yelled once again, angrily.

"I said I'm dealing with something! Ask for someone else's help!"

"YOUR THE ONLY WITH FIRE TYPES, WHICH ARE EFFECTIVE TO THE ULTRA BEAST"

"ASH HAS TORRACT ASK HIM!"

"WELL I NEED ASSISTANCE RIGHT NOW!"

"NO YOU DON'T!"

"DO!"

"DON'T!"

"DO!"

"DON'T DON'T DON'T!"

"DO DO D-"

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE ACTUAL HELL UP BEFORE I TEAR YOU APART, THROW YOU IN MY COUSIN'S REFRIGERATOR AND SHIP YOU OFF TO THE ULTRA BEAST WORMHOLE WERE YOU'LL BE LOST FOR EVER!?!

Everyone (including the Ultra beasts) stopped in utter silence, turning to the source of the voice which just so happened to be...

Ash.

Kaiwe and Lana both paled and dropped their jaws in shock, when Mallow took the distraction as an opportunity to take out the two remaining ultra beast. Ash's face morphed from angry to embarrassed as his face turned bright red. Gladion...

Gladion was giggling.

His cheeks were tinted red and his usual frown was shaped in that of a smile as innocent giggles left his mouth. Kaiwe and lana's scared faces, upon seeing Gladion look so happy, changed into smiles too.

"Wow, who knew gladion could laugh?" Kaiwe joked.

"I-I'm sorry it's just- I'm supposed to be the mad one and then- And then Ash just flat out screams and-" Glaion broke into another fit of giggles, knees, collapsing from under him.

"Jeez guys I'm- I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to get so angry!" Ash exclaimed, frantically waving his hands about."I've seen two things I never expected to see from two people today.." Lana mumbled, making Gladion laugh harder.

"It wasn't funny Gladion! I actually scared them!" Ash said, worry laced on his face.

"You- You didn't just scare them either!" Gladion shouted, clutching his stomach. "The- The ultra beast just stopped in pure confusion I can't-"

"Okay guys, everyone calm down now. We're still in the middle of a mission so we need to be quiet." Lillie ordered.

"Lillie I think by now the entire galaxy has heard us!" Mallow chuckled, which, of course, made Gladion die of laughter even more.

"We've officially lost Gladion, everyone." Kiawe announced, walking over to gladion  and offering an arm for help. Gladion reached for it but faltered as another wave of laughter hit his body in full force.

"You've gotta be kidding me." Kiawe grumbled, obviously a little tired of all the childish behaviour.

"I-I'm sorry I'll- *snort* Oh god now I'm- *snort* I'm gonna wet myself." Gladion squealed out, making Lillie laugh.

"I shouldn't be surprised that Gladion snorts when he laughs. That's just such a Gladion thing to do." Mallow giggled.

"Gladion, control yourself." Lillie groaned, a small smile pulling at his lip. Gladion used ash's arm to pull himself up whilst shaking from giggles and laughter. Tears of joy had started rolling down his cheeks.

After about five minutes of cooling off, Gladion seemed to regain his composure and the team continued with the mission. They all began flying away. Everything seemed to be going swiftly until-.

*snort*

Everyone turned to see gladion was a few meters behind, one arm holding him up against garchomp where as the other was clutching his stomach. Tears of laughter were still trickling down his face and his cheeks were even more red than before.

"Oh my jeez Gladion I swear to god-"

"I'm sorry I'm try- *snort* I'm really trying to but I just can't- *snort* That was just so funny-" gladion began wheezing with laughter now, finding himself in a loop where he finds his own laugh funny and laughs harder but then finds himself laughing harder because him laughing harder sounds funny.

"Okay well, let's get my giggling brother out of here. He's not gonna stop for a while." Lille pointed out, helping gladion up into a flying position.

It took the ultra guardians about twenty minutes to get themselves back, but even then ash had to carry gladion back to the castle because gladion collapsed onto the floor of the cockpit, howling of laughter.After arriving at the castle, Gladion took a moment to compose himself properly before jumping off. Sure, it took him about twenty minutes to actually manage to stand up properly, but when he left he could see all the ultra guardians waiting for him outside.

"You okay now?" Lillie asked, giving gladion a small smile.

"Yeah, I think so. I haven't laughed that hard in my life." Gladion let a small smile claim his lips too.

"It was nice. You know, seeing you so happy." Kiawe pointed out. "You should laugh more dude."

"Okay now you're pushing it." Gladion gave a gentle shove before all of them began making their way to the controls room.

"You wanna know what's funny?" Ash asked.

"What?"

"I don't even have a cousin."

And with that, Gladion collapsed to the floor, crying of laughter all over again.

A/N- I know it isn't a ashxgladion as much but hope you enjoyed.

Words: 1120