Chapter 9: Weapon As A Gift

English is not my mother tongue so if you saw any mistakes, please correct me. Thank you so much!

Here's some notes!
☆「" Malay "」
☆【" English "】
☆ " Japanese "
☆ ' Thoughts '
Flashback, sounds
☆ [Chat messages]
☆ [" Call/recording "]
[" Announcement "]
My message

Don't worry! I will still guide you if you forget these little notes.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm sorry but I need to stop those two from destroying the whole building. So, it's over." Iida could hear Boboiboy's voice right behind him.

"What the-"

Iida turned around just to find Boboiboy touching the nuclear with a smirk.

"Boboi- erkkk!!!"

Zzzttt...

Iida got electrocuted. How? Let's say this dino orange hat boy had a surprise under his sleeves.

"Gomen ne Iida, but it's over."

Then, All Might announced the winner just in time before Bakugo and Midoriya completely destroyed the building. Both Midoriya and Iida got send to the nurse office while Bakugo, Uraraka and Boboiboy went to where the others were gather at.

"The best in this match was young Boboiboy." All Might pointed out.

「'Eh? Me?'」Boboiboy pointed at himself while tilting his head with a clueless look.

"Does anyone know why?"

A girl with a ponytail raise her hand.

"It's because it was Boboiboy who adapted the most to the situation. He used all the knowledge he had about their team and the opponents to make a strategy.

Iida done a great job in devising a counter-strategy against an opponent. But he miscalculated the situation and let his guard down.

Bakugo's behaviour was clearly driven by some personal grudge. The same reason goes for Midoriya. Uraraka's game got loose halfway through. She had cause herself to get caught by Iida.

Plus, Boboiboy's decision to knock Iida off without leaving a serious injury is a wise choice." The girl voiced out.

"...."

Boboiboy admitted, he was completely amazed by her explanation. Though he kept on avoiding from seeing her costume but he guess she had her reasons for choosing that design. It will be disrespectful of him if he keep staring at her.

"Correct answer, young Yaoyorozu."

"We should always start our studies with what's familiar. And if we don't cheer each other on wholeheartedly, then we'll never become top heroes!" Yaoyorozu added, full of confidence.

"Alright, onto the next battle!"

They watched other students performance until the end of the lesson.

—————

"Good work, everyone! For your first training exercise, you did wonderfully! All of you may change clothes and return to the classroom!"

With that,All Might left in extreme speed.

"Wow, is he in a hurry? All Might's pretty cool"

「'Yeah he's really cool. Kinda made me wonder, where is he going in such a rush?'」

Boboiboy planned to visit Midoriya later but something or some people are stopping him from doing so.

"Boboiboy, what happened in the trial?"