Chapter 37: Visiting

From now on, my writing style will be a bit different. It will be a narrative pov instead of the mc's pov. Hope you don't mind the change. Happy reading!
.
.
.
.
.

The next day, early in the morning, Boboiboy and Maksmana were getting ready to go back to the agency.

"Boboiboy, come on. It's time to go back to the agency." Maskmana said.

"Alright! Just a few more minutes!" Boboiboy said before turning his attention back on the orphanage's kids.

"Are you really need to go now?" asked Isami, sadness were writing all over his face. Isami had grown attached with Boboiboy ever since he helped them.

Boboiboy patted his head while smiling sweetly.

"I know you're upset but my mentor is waiting for me. So, I need to get back to the agency now."

Ayumi stepped up and gave me her sweet smile.

"Thanks for everything, big brother Boboiboy! Hope we will see eachother again and I hope when that time comes, we can repay you for helping us." Ayumi said.

"It's fine Ayumi. That's what heroes do. Help others without expecting any returns from them."

Both Ayumi and Isami looked at eachother before smiling and looked back at Boboiboy.

"Good luck big brother Boboiboy! You will be a great hero one day! We just knew it." said the twins.

Boboiboy stared at them in awe. He happily thanked them before bidding goodbyes and get in Maskmana's car. Boboiboy and the kids were waving towards eachother until they didn't see eachother anymore. Boboiboy sighed.

"Tired?" Maskmana asked.

"Is that even a question? I'm literally exhausted!"

Maskmana just chuckled before focusing on the drive. That's when Boboiboy remembered the time he was fighting Toga.

"Hey Maskmana... is there any possibility that people couldn't... control their quirk even though they had been training using it?"

Maskmana glance at me before asking.

"What's with the sudden question?"

Boboiboy was in dilemma whether he needs to tell Maskmana the truth or not, but he tell him the truth nevertheless.

"When I was fighting that villain, somehow I couldn't use my quirk. I tried to summon my lightning swords but nothing happened. Same goes to my other elements. Do you... possibly know something about it?" he asked.

Boboiboy tried to atleast make an electric sparks but nothing happen. Maskmana looked like he was in deep thoughts before he sighed.

"I'm not sure, Boboiboy. I never heard nor experienced something like that before. But maybe Amato have an idea about this. You can ask him once we arrived at the agency." Maskmana replied which Boboiboy just nodded, agreeing with the hero.

'Sorry Amato. This was not a part of my plan but maybe it's time he knows everything. At least, about his powers.' thought Maskmana, while texting a message to the said armoured hero.

__________

Amato was typing something on his computer before he got a message from Maskmana.

Tingg...

"Hm?"

He took his phone and read the message.

[Sorry Amato. Get ready to explain about his powers.]