Chapter 46: We Will Pass!

I know you're excited for the battle. Here you go!
.
.
.
.
Final Battle

Just before the match start, Boboiboy gave a message to both of his teammates.

"Midoriya... Bakugo... Whatever happen to me, don't bother. Just focus on yourself. I will be fine, covering from the shadows until the sun rise to welcome our victory." Boboiboy smiled.

"WHAT NONSENSE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, ELEMENTAL FREAK!?" Bakugo shouted but Boboiboy didn't seem want to answer nor explain.

His statement confused both of them but before Midoriya could ask more, the match already started.

["Team Midoriya, Bakugo, and Boboiboy, practical exam. Ready, go!"]

As they were walking in the exam field that look like a city replica, Midoriya tried to convince Bakugo to escape instead of fighting head on with All Might.

"K-Kacchan, for this exam, the teacher is the villain and we're the heroes! So, we need to keep in mind the villain's combat ability and chose either to fight or to run! But in our case, the villain is All Might and fighting against him is dangerous! I think it's a really bad idea, anyway- wait, Kacchan!"

"Stop following me!"

"If we keep going straight, All Might will probably be waiting for us. We should take a detour-"

"Why should we run away?! It'd definitely be better if we beat him up!" Bakugo shouted, cutting Midoriya's sentence.

"We should avoid combat if we can, no matter what?!"

"We'll toy with him until it's almost over, and then once he tired out, I'll beat him up!"

While those two were bickering with eachother, they didn't realised Boboiboy's eyes became gold. His expression was rather calm as he was listening to their bickering while looking around the replica city.

It was the earth element tier two, Earthquake. Boboiboy decided to let that certain element took control to stay calm and think of quick strategies.

'Yosh, if it's here, we can do it with ease. The problem right now is how can we escape their sight?' Earthquake thought as he looked towards Midoriya and Bakugo.

"Even with the handicap, you can't win against him!" Midoriya said which pissed Bakugo.

Earthquake noticed that Bakugo was about to hit Midoriya, so he quickly stop him.

"Stop it, Bakugo. The only person you are allowed to hit in this exam is your enemy, not your allies. That's All Might's job. So, I advised you to behave yourself if you want to pass the exam." Earthquake warned him as he looked towards Bakugo sternly.

"Tch" Bakugo quickly make Earthquake let go of his hand as he looked at him angrily.

"Just because things are going better for you two, doesn't mean you should talk. It's pissing me off."

_______

Teacher's Monitor room

"Yikes. It seems you put fire and plant in the same team, Aizawa. You know those two don't suit together." Midnight commented as he could see the tense atmosphere between Bakugo and Midoriya.

"Well, that's why I add Boboiboy in that team. So that he can be the water to cool down both fire and plant. Frankly, Boboiboy doesn't seem to have major weakness other than lack of energy. His way of thinking and fighting during battle is also pretty good. I want to see how he would handle this situation."
said while staring at the screen which showed Boboiboy was saying something to Bakugo.