Chapter 40: Our Improvements!

.
.
.
.
.
The next day, all of the first year students will go back to school after finishing their internship. As usual, Boboiboy will go to UA with Aizawa and the hero will drop him in front of the school before parking his car. On his way to enter the school, he saw a familiar figure walking in front of him.

"Ah! Midoriya!" He called out while smiling.

Midoriya turned around and was surprised to see Boboiboy.

"Boboiboy? It's very unusual for you to come to school at this time. You usually came 30 minutes early before the class started. But today you're 20 minutes late from your usual time." Midoriya pointed out which made the teen can't help but to laugh nervously while rubbing his cheeks.

"Well, I kinda overslept..."

'Well, it's not my fault that I kept on waking up every two hours due to those dreams I had. Not to mention, Mr. Aizawa wouldn't wake up unless I'm the one who wake him up.' Boboiboy thought before he realised that Midoriya was talking to him.

"Anyway Boboiboy. I have a question for you."

"Yes? What is it?"

"You told us that you lived with your guardian for a while since you can't find your real family. So, is the guardian you mentioned is actually... Mr. Aizawa?" Midoriya asked.

"Well, to be honest, yeah, he is my guardian. I was thinking to tell all of you today since I realised that I never mentioned who is my guardian to everyone until now. Besides that, how did you know?" Boboiboy asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, when you were talking with Doctor Linda the other day, we heard her mentioned that Mr. Aizawa took care of you. So, Iida, Todoroki and I started making assumptions and it seems like we were right." explained Midoriya which get a nod from Boboiboy.

After a while, they arrived in front of the class's door but the noises from inside of the class could be heard from the outside.

"What's with the noises?" asked Boboiboy as Midoriya opened the door.

It seems like everyone were already in the class, talking about their internship experience. But, the one who got their attention the most was Bakugo's hairstyle. It's surprisingly was combed neatly.

"AHAHAHAHHA, for real?! No, but for real, Bakugo?!" said Kirishima and Sero before laughing at Bakugo.

"Don't laugh! It's stuck and washing ain't fixing it! I said don't laugh! I'll kill you!" shouted Bakugo while Kirishima and Sero were still laughing at him.

But due to getting pissed off, Bakugo's hair came back to normal before he went to attack both Sero and Kirishima. Boboiboy and Midoriya decided to walk to their seats before joining Iida and Todoroki who were talking with eachother.

"Good morning, Iida, Todoroki." Boboiboy quickly greeted them.

"Ah, good morning Boboiboy. How's your hand?" asked Iida.

"It's already healed. It seems like everyone have a great time for their internship huh?" Boboiboy said while gazing towards his classmates who were excitedly sharing their experiences.

"But you know, the ones who've transformed the most are you three!" said Kaminari while pointing towards Midoriya, Iida and Todoroki.

Kaminari's words caught the others attention as they understood the meaning.

"Oh yeah, the hero killer!" said Sero while still being in Bakugo's wrath.

"So happy you're alive, no joke. That's the most important thing!" added Kirishima while being in the same fate as Sero.