Chapter 48: Mall Encounter

.
.
.
.
.
League of Villains Hideout

"Are you curious about that boy, Izuku Midoriya?" Kurogiri questioned, seeing that Shigaraki was holding a picture of Midoriya during Sports Festival.

Instead of answering, Shigaraki stared at another picture which was Boboiboy's picture. He remembered a conversation between him and All for One about the elemental user.

"That elemental boy attracted my attention with that incredible quirk of his. Three elements in one quirk and it can also evolve to a higher level. I wonder how strong I will be if I have the grip of his quirk. Wouldn't that be lovely?" All for One once said to Shigaraki.

He clicked his tongue in irritation as this is the first time All for One had eyes on someone else. The famous villain also wanted to meet that so-called elemental user, Boboiboy!

"Shigaraki, you all have been the talk of the town the past few days. I heard that you're starting something big-"

"And? Who are they?" Shigaraki cuts Giran while looking towards some new faces in the bar.

"Uwaah... I saw a picture of you but you look grosser in person." said a spiky black hair guy with a huge purplish scar, slightly unamused.

"Wow, the hand guy! You're friends with the great Stain, right? Right? Let me join too! The League of Villains!" A high schooler girl said in excitement.

Without a second thought, Shigaraki ordered Kurogiri to get rid of the new comers.

"Kurogiri, get rid of these guys. Everything I hate came together in one set."

"Now now... they came all this way to visit, so let's at least hear them out." said Kurogiri, trying to convince his master to consider his decision.

"I don't care what you do with them but make sure I get my commission, Kurogiri. At least let me introduce them..." said Giran, the one who brought those two to the bar.

"First, this cute high school girl. Her name and face were kept tightly under the warps by the media, but she's on the run as the suspect in a series of deaths and blood loss."

"I'm Toga! Himiko Toga! It's hard but I want the world to become an easier place to live! I want to become Mr. Stainy! I want to kill Mr. Stainy! So, let me join the League of Villains, Tomura!" said Toga eagerly.

"I don't get her. Is she crazy?" Shigaraki commented.

"The next one, this guy here hasn't committed any flashy crimes but he holds fast to the hero killer's ideology." Giran introduced another member with the purplish scar.

"I'm uneasy about this. Does this organisation really have a just cause? Don't tell me that you're going to let this crazy woman in?" The guy questioned while Toga just smiled eerily after hearing that.

"Hey you. You can't even do what she was able to do. Give your name first. You're an adult, right?" Shigaraki pointed out.

"I currently go by Dabi and I'm here because I will carry out the will of the Hero Killer, Stain." Dabi replied.

"Jeez, everyone's so hung up about Stain, Stain... Stain! I don't like it!" complained Shigaraki.

"You mustn't!" warned Kurogiri as he could already predicted what will happen next.

"I don't feel so good... You're all no good!" Shigaraki attacked Toga and Dabi in which they acted as self defence. Shigaraki wants to use his quirk to disintegrated both of them while Toga let out her knife and Dabi was ready to let out his blue flame.

However, Kurogiri was much faster as he used his warp quirk on the., stopping the fight immediately.

"Please calm down, Shigaraki Tomura! If what you wish is to come to pass, then we must increase the organisation's numbers. This is our chance since we're pushed in the spotlight. You must seize this chance and don'tlet it slip by." said Kurogiri.