Chapter 27: Sabotage

Good day dear readers!!! Miss me? No? It's ok. Yes? Well I miss you too. Ready for the new chapter? Here, have it!
.
.
.
.
.
"The last match for the semi-final! The guy who won't hold back his attacks, Bakugo Katsuki!! Versus!!! The young boy who keeps surprising us with his unique quirks, Boboiboy!!!"

'Alright. Just focus. So far, there's nothing's wrong but I can't guarantee it to stay the same for the whole match,' I thought while walking in the ring.

"Ready? START!!!"

"Boboiboy Thunderstorm! Thunderstorm Sprint!"

I tried to confuse Bakugo with the speed. You see, I keep appearing at different places around Bakugo for a mere second before disappearing again. If they didn't know better, maybe they will thought my quirk is teleportation.

Ugh, alright my head's been acting up. Probably because I sprint many times till the point I myself get dizzy. I appeared behind Bakugo before attacking him with my thunder sword.

Boom!

Just like I expected. It's just like Uraraka's match. Once he sees you, he will quickly give reaction. I need to figure out his weakness somehow. Come on. Think, think!

Wait a minute. Come to think of it, explosion is kinda like fire, right? The opposite of fire is water. Maybe Bakugo's weakness is water and cold temperature. Unfortunately, I don't have water nor ice quirk. That is Todoroki's quirk. I need to find another way to beat him. Ugh, I really hope miracle happen and it will be raining anytime soon.

Wait... rain..?

I looked up to the sky and an idea popped up in my mind. I smirked and thought 'If I don't have neither water nor ice quirk, and the weather doesn't seem to be raining soon, then I will make my own rain!'

"Thunderstorm sprint!"

"This trick again?"

Bakugo's hand had small explosions, showing that he was ready to counter attack.

"Have you ever heard about 'never use the same trick twice'?!"

Bakugo made explosions to fly himself towards me. I on the other hand tried to dodge the attack. Bakugo was above me on the air, ready for another attack.

"Lightning sword!"

I thrown my sword towards Bakugo but he manage to dodge it.

"I advise you. You should fine a mentor to teach you how to aim your target correctly."

I smirked and I knew he saw it. His expression turned to confusion.

Krakatum...

"Thanks for the advise but my target went just like what I aimed for."

The clouds that was white before turned dark. Lightning struck could be heard.

Zzzzttt... zzztt- zzzzttt...

Suddenly, many red lightning swords appeared from the dark clouds, looked exactly like a-

"Lighting Rain!"

"Woah! Get your umbrella everyone! It will be a very heavy rain!" said Present Mic.

Due to his quick action, Bakugo used his quirk to make explosions to encounter all of those lightning swords.

Boom!!!

Well that was a huge explosion but Bakugo, if you're smart enough, you would realised that the lightning rain was just a distraction.

"Thunderstorm Slash!"

Lightning spear appeared and I used it to attack Bakugo when he was distracted with my lightning rain. Bakugo noticed my plan at last seconds and quickly made explosion to encounter my attack. The arena was mostly covered in dust.