15

A few months have passed since then, and nothing special happened around that time. Everyone is doing their daily life normally.

Izuku is now inside the dungeon of Demon Castle. After a year and a half, he finally reached the 50th floor. The 50th floor is guarded by a boss-level demon with another demon as his bodyguard. A red name floated over his head.

[The Ruler of the Lower Floor, the Avaricious Vulcan]

The devil himself was sitting on a throne made of bones. A big red body, he held a club in his right arm while looking down on his opponent.

Izuku looked at Vulcan, thinking about how big this demon is. He compares himself to Vulcan, although he has to deal with it himself.

' that big guy looked dangerous. I have to deal with him myself '

Izuku raised his hand, ordering the wizards in his army to attack the Vulcan guards.

ring~

[Vulcan guards have detected intruders]

" get rid of them "

As he ordered his shadow soldiers to attack, Izuku activated his Stealth skill. A clash of swords occurred between Izuku's army and Vulcan's guards.

Although his bodyguard is a high-level demon, Izuku's shadow soldiers are equivalent to him. The number of soldiers he could defend increased and became stronger. Since he has improved his intelligence statistics, he should have more than enough mana to allow his soldiers to recover.

' That demon didn't make a single move... I'll finish it off quickly. It will be easier than I thought- '

Or so he thought, Vulcan who used to sit on his throne, is now gone in the blink of an eye. He reappeared in front of Izuku's army and wiped them all out with one blow.

' what?... he is so fast! '

Izuku widened his eyes, surprised, although Vulcan had such a big body, he still could move so fast. Immersed in shock for a moment, Izuku regained his sense when he saw his soldiers being annihilated.

Izuku ran towards Vulcan, he jumped into the air releasing his 'Stealth'. His arm muscles tightened to the point of tearing his clothes, and he clenched his fists while inserting mana into them.

" you bastard... "

BAM!~

Izuku's fist hit Vulcan's side face, it was like a bullet sending him flying towards several buildings ahead. Izuku didn't expect that he would send Vulcan flying with just one hit.

' I did punch him hard, but... I didn't expect to send him to fly that far '

He looked at his fist in disbelief, there was even no scratch on his fist.

" Oh, come to think of it, my status... "

Stats
Strength: 150
Vitality: 109
Agility: 139
Intelligence: 115
Sense: 111
Physical damage reduction: 46

" right, I forgot about it... "

Because he mostly accepted the Assassin class skill and got the Mage Class as his Job, Izuku forgot something.

[Strength: 150]

Although he has invested his points in Intelligence these days, His strength is still a few points higher than his Intelligence.

He noticed it too late because of his slow growth. He only received very few experience points when raiding with other Hunters and he could only hunt alone within the Devil's Castle.