92

As soon as he parted ways with Izuku, Rody then went to the hotel with his younger siblings. They also had dinner before returning to their room. Rody then helped his younger siblings get ready for bed. He also read stories to them and even waited for them to fall asleep.

After making sure his younger siblings were asleep, Rody then left as quietly as possible. Outside he saw a woman waiting for him. The woman who looked like a secretary immediately greeted him.

" Hunter Rody "

" What's wrong Laura? "

" Guild master is looking for you "

" That old man? What does he want? "

" Hunter Rody- "

" yes, yes, I know, so where is he? "

" This way please "

With Laura leading the way, he led Rody toward the room where their guild master was. Arriving at the front of the room, Laura knocked on the door.

" Guild master, I had brought Hunter Rody here "

" tell him to come in "

After receiving confirmation from inside, Laura then opened the door and invited Rody to come in. Following her instructions Rody walked in and he was greeted by a big blonde man in a Hawaiian shirt and sunglasses. The man was none other than the guild master of guild no. 1 in America, Thomas Andre.

Rody stood still while looking at Thomas in front of him, around him other Scavenger hunters were also waiting for him. His playful attitude disappeared for a moment, replaced by a serious atmosphere.

" You called the Guild master? "

" oh! Rody, did you have a nice trip? "

" Yes, thanks to the guild master I was able to bring my younger siblings here. "

" haha... good that you enjoyed it, well I did invite you here to have a look, so how about it? "

" Well, not much... oh! That's right, I met the vice guild master of Dawn. "

" You mean the person who is the subject of conversation. So how is he? "

" He's strong and skilled. Not only does he hide his mana well, but he's also had incredible speed. I was able to witness his abilities, and he had speed that might be on par with guild master. "

" Really? But isn't he supposed to be a mage-type Hunter? "

" That too, but I've never met a mage who was able to move that fast and agile. I might have believed his lies if I didn't know his identity. "

" I see, the more I hear about this boy the more interesting he becomes. Hahaha, you are really lucky Rody, to meet someone as important as that while walking around. It wasn't in vain that I saved you from the dark alley of Otheon that day. If it wasn't for your father- "

" guild master! "

" Ah, that's right, you don't like me mentioning it, don't you? "

" what is this, I thought the guild master called me, to think this brat would be here "

While Rody and Thomas were talking, the door of the room once again opened and an Asian man walked in without even knocking while there was Laura who was seen sighing behind him. The two people immediately turned their heads and saw who interrupted their conversation. Both Thomas and Rody had almost similar reactions.

" Shouldn't you knock first before coming in, Mr Hwang? " (Rody)

" Why do you care, I'm just here to meet the guild master. "