27

After all the raid teams gathered they headed to the meeting room. Korean S-rank hunters Choi Jong-In, Baek Yoon-Ho, Cha He-In, Ma Dong-Wook, and Min Byeong-Gu, while Japanese Hunters are Goto Ryuji, Sugimoto Reiji, Yumiko Aoi, and Tatsumi Fujishima.

Just gathering them all in one place the magic power radiating around them was strong enough to make a low-ranked Hunter faint just by being there.

They immediately started their meeting to discuss the upcoming raid. The director's secretary started handing out documents to each raid member. As they were reading it, the secretary started explaining the attack scenario.

The monsters in the dungeon are insect-type monsters, which are, giant red ants. The strength of monsters is estimated to be between C-rank to S-rank. Their number is estimated to be more than a thousand divided into worker ants, guard ants, and one boss queen. The number of worker ants is more than that of the guardian ants, almost doubled, and there are also ant eggs that have not hatched.

The structure of the dungeon itself is a cave with many intricate tunnels which the investigation team had a hard time mapping out. Each tunnel is inhabited by at least hundreds of worker ants and a few guard ants. While the boss room is inhabited by the queen, some worker ants, and guard ants are in charge of guarding the queen and her unhatched eggs.

Based on this information, it was decided that the S-rankers present would be divided into two main teams. The first team is a group consisting of several elites whose job is to defeat the boss. Meanwhile, the second team is a large team consisting of many A-rank hunters who will deal with the other ant monsters. This team will be divided into smaller teams and led by selected S-rankers or elites.

The Hunters who will be on the first team are from Korea Hunter Cha He-In, Hunter Ma Dong-Wook, and Hunter Min Byeong-Gu. From Japan, there are Yumiko Aoi, Tatsumi Fujishima, and raid leader Goto Ryuji. While Hunter Choi Jong-In, Baek Yoon-Ho, and Sugimoto Reiji will be the leaders of team two.

The raid is aimed at complete extermination, they do not intend to leave a single ant alive.

After the Chairman's secretary finished with her explanation, she then opened a question and answer session.

" That's all I can explain, if there's anything is confusing, feel free to ask "

" Can I ask you something? "

Hunter Ma Dong-Wook who had listened to her explanation seriously raised his hand.

" Sure, please ask "

" What's the boss's job again? "

" The queen's job is to reproduce and that's why her magical energy is so great "

" Wait, so the queen's task is just to breed? "

" Yes, the queen may not have strong fighting or defensive abilities, but the queen guard is almost the same as the S-rank Hunter so it will be difficult to get close to the queen. "

" is that so... "

The meeting went smoothly since the plan was set and all members of the raid agreed. There wasn't much debate during the meeting and with that, the meeting ended.

Almost all the members of the meeting left, but some still stayed and chatted among themselves and then left. Meanwhile, Sugimoto also left the meeting room but there is still work to be done. He headed to the conference room where the A-rank Hunters gathered. There are more dozens of them, they are Hunters who will join the S-rank gate raid on the island of Nabu.

Sugimoto walked in and the room fell into a brief silence, all attention was on Sugimoto as he stood on the podium. Sugimoto scanned the room, making sure there were no empty seats. He then begins his explanation of the raid scenarios, monsters, and what kind of environment they will face. After that, he began to divide them into which groups they would be assigned to. There are three total groups composed of several small five-person teams.