56

" Long time no see, father..."

Izuku's words confirmed All Might's assumption. Soon, the expression on his face changed drastically. He stared blankly at the child in front of him.

The smile on his face disappeared in an instant, his intimidating face also disappeared and was replaced by a blank face.

His mind was paralyzed for a moment, he couldn't process what the boy said. It was just how surprising what Izuku said.

Izuku smiled when he saw All Might's reaction who had lost the smile he was always proud of. There was a time when he admired how he kept smiling while continuing to help others, but as time went by, he grew to hate that smile as the time goes by. All Might's smile always disappeared when his eyes met Izuku's, replaced with a gloomy expression as if denying his existence.

When Izuku disappeared, all of his family thought he was dead because there was no trace of his whereabouts. It was as if he had disappeared from the face of the earth. That's how much he wants to be discovered.

Not long after they started looking for him, everyone easily gave up looking for him. But that's just an excuse for them to run away from their responsibilities.

No one takes Izuku's disappearance seriously. They just concluded that the child would go back by himself. What can a child do in the outside world alone without protection? But the fact is that the child never came back, and over time, the child disappeared from their memory.

And now, the same child who they thought was dead stood before All Might, pointing a dagger at his own father. In addition, he gained strength capable of surpassing himself.

" No way, the child is dead, you can't be him? "

" What are you talking about, can't you see that I am still alive, why do you deny it, or should we do a DNA test? "

" No, it's impossible "

All Might continue to refuse while looking at Izuku in disbelief.

" Even if it is true, what proves that you are him? "

" Didn't Grand Torino warn you? "

All Might's eyes narrowed as he thought Izuku was eavesdropping on his accidental encounter with Grand Torino. But when he recalled his conversation with Grand Torino, he realized something. The answer to the previous question is now in front of him.

Grand Torino already knew of Izuku's whereabouts and refused to tell him, but that still didn't explain why he was being cold towards him.

" If that's true, then why don't you come back? "

" Go back? Do you think there is a place for me if I go back "

All Might didn't understand what Izuku was talking about. He was aware that he often ignored him, but that wasn't enough reason for him to leave his family.

" I know I ignore you a lot, but that shouldn't be the reason "

" Do you think you're the only one who blames this? "

" What are you talking about? "

" Then why don't you ask your beloved wife and daughter what they have done to me? Just so you know, your daughter often beats me when we are in school "

" No way, Izumi would never do such a thing "

" Are you saying this because you don't know? All right, that's fine, I'll just show you what she's done to me. "

Right after he said that invisible energy, grab All Might's body and lift him into the air. He struggled to break free from that clutches. He then looked back at Izuku who had the same hand gesture as if he was the one who lifted it.