93

The next morning, many reporters from various TV stations around the world gathered in front of Central Tower I-Island. They competed to get the best spot to get a picture of the participants at the Hunter International Conference this time.

As the sun rose higher one by one the Hunter conference participants arrived at the Central Tower. Many Hunters are big names in their respective countries. The camera flash kept flashing since the Hunters arrived. And when the American representatives arrived almost all the cameras were pointed at them.

Almost all the cameras were aimed at the Scavenger guild members who had just arrived. Attention focused on the guild master Thomas Andre.

Meanwhile, Thomas ignored the presence of journalists and looked as if he was looking for someone.

" Laura, are the Japanese still not here? "

" They should arrive any minute now "

Right after Laura said that a commotion could be heard behind them. When they looked back, they could see the Hunter representative from Japan, the person they were looking for.

Thomas looked at the group that had just arrived. Judging from where he felt he could tell they consisted of several A-rank and two S-rank people. But even so, there was still one more person who had escaped his detection. He didn't notice it until he saw the young man's figure.

Thomas, who realized this, felt goosebumps and was challenged at the same time. He was amazed at how the young man could hide his presence and immense mana, especially with hundreds of troops watching in his shadow.

Noticing the gaze directed at him, Izuku stared back at the owner of that gaze. He could see a tall, big blonde man looking at him. Izuku thought for a moment that the man looked like All Might but quickly erased the thought from his head after felt the ferocious aura coming from him.

Thomas then walked over to Izuku's group. People are immediately interested in what will happen. They wondered why the Goliath suddenly approached Izuku's group.

Once Thomas reached them, he stood before Ichirou and then greeted him.

" Nice to meet you guild master Ichirou "

" Yes, nice to meet you too guild master Thomas "

Ichirou accepted the greeting with a friendly smile while hiding his curiosity at the Goliath's sudden approach.

" Congratulations on completing the S-rank gate in China "

" Thank you, I heard that you are also trying to complete the S-rank gate that appeared in California. "

Ichirou and Thomas exchanged friendly conversation. Just by looking at them, people immediately knew that they were building relations between the two countries. Their conversation continued until Thomas finally brought up the topic of Chinese heroes. He then looked at Izuku who was standing behind Ichirou with a sharp gaze.

" And you must be the Chinese hero, vice guild master Izuku, right? "

" Yes, right "

" I see, nice to meet you, kid "

Thomas stretched out his hand as if to shake Izuku's hand. Izuku stared at the hand extended to him for a moment, and after a moment of silence, he then smiled and accepted the handshake.

" Yes, nice to meet you "

When their hands touched, Thomas immediately gripped Izuku's hand tightly and even deliberately put pressure on his grip by infusing a little killing intent. Izuku frowned slightly when he felt the pressure trying to crush his hand but he still maintained his composure, he even responded in the same way the Goliath did.