30

The day before the raid, all the Hunters who participated in the raid including the Korean Hunters began to gather on Nabu island.

With the help of Hero and the police, the locals have been evacuated to the main island, although there are still some residents who refuse and choose to stay.

Izuku, who arrived a day before, saw the locals evacuated to the ship. He could see their sad expressions as they had to leave their homes.

When he looked around, he saw two children staring at the sea hand in hand. One girl and one boy, the girl was older than the boy. He noticed that they had similarities in their faces, so much so that he assumed they were siblings.

They looked like they were waiting for someone, and Izuku took the initiative to approach them. He deliberately made the sound of his footsteps heard so as not to startle the children.

The children saw Izuku's approach and then turned to look at him. Izuku immediately smiled when their eyes met. He bent over to match the level of their eyes.

" Hi, what are you guys doing here? "

Receiving Izuku's greeting, the girl seemed wary of strangers while the boy was shyer and hid behind the girl's back.

" Ah! I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Izuku, what's yours? "

The girl still seemed to be a bit wary, but she then replied.

" Shimano Mahoro, this is my brother, Shimano Katsuma "

" Mahoro-Chan and Katsuma-Kun right? Why are you here? Where are your parents? "

" We are waiting for him " (Mahoro)

" So where is he? "

" He said there are still things left in the house, he said wait here " (Katsuma)

" Is that so, then can I accompany you until your father arrives? "

Although they were silent, they did not refuse. Katsuma also seemed to be curious about him. Izuku smiled as he sat next to them.

Mahoro looked at him with continuous eyes, she saw him as a strange boy who suddenly approached them. Katsuma also did the same, but he mustered up his courage and tried to talk to Izuku.

" um... "

Izuku looked at Katsuma who was now standing beside his sister, he then noticed the badge attached to his bag strap.

" oh!, that badge, it's Ninja hero, Edgeshot isn't it? "

Katsuma's face brightened as Izuku talked about this. He nodded his head with a smile.

" Katsuma-Kun, do you like heroes? "

" Eh, that's... "

Katsuma seemed hesitant to answer, he glanced at his sister a few times while hesitantly moving his finger. Seeing this, Mahoro stepped forward and replaced her brother to answer.

" Katsuma does admire heroes and dreams of becoming a hero one day, even though the quirk doesn't match. But I'm still against it, it's dangerous "

" Sister, that..."

There was a concern as Mahoro said that, she seemed very fond of her brother. Izuku smiled again when he saw the interaction between the siblings.

" Your sister is right Katsuma-Kun, being a hero is dangerous, but there is nothing wrong with helping people in need. By the way, why do you want to be a hero? "

" Um, that... it's because I want to be a powerful hero who can defeat evil villains "

" Is that so, it's an amazing dream, but please remember not to worry about your family, after all, they are your precious people to you, aren't they? "