68

Back in the monitoring room, with Izuku not there the teachers and principal took over the role of explaining. Although occasionally Shimizu cuts into their roles.

Some people are a little curious about what type of fighter Izuku is since he is the strongest person among the hunter group.

" Hunter-san, what kind of fighter is Vice Guild master? "

" it depends on the circumstances "

" What does it mean? "

" Well, our leader can be categorized as a mage if you look at his skills which can summon many shadow soldiers, but before that, that person was an assassin. "

"assassins?"

" yes, that means he uses tricks like using poison or hiding and then attacking. "

" leader used poison? I do not know that "

" Now he doesn't use it anymore, but as far as I remember, one of the weapons he used in the past had a poison function on the blade. "

" Is that so "

Hearing Toya's additional explanation as well as his conversation with Shimizu, the students immediately looked toward the person who had the same fighting technique. Aizawa felt the gaze from his student and ignored it. Even so, he still didn't take his attention away from the screen.

For a moment he compared himself to Izuku who was fighting on the screen. He was amazed at how Izuku could move like that. The movements he made were already on par with professionals, coupled with the ability to hide his presence gave him goosebumps.

*
*
*

Back in the arena, Izuku was dodging the explosions and punches that Bakugo and Izumi threw at him. He easily dodged them all since the attacks he saw seemed very slow. Ever since he revealed his location he had just been playing tag with these guys until he finally decided that it was time to end their game.

Seeing Bakugo coming to attack him, he immediately grabbed him by the collar and slammed him into the ground hard enough to cause cracks in the ground. The same thing also applies to Izumi who is preparing an attack from behind the smoke. Izuku once again punched Izumi in the stomach causing her to become unconscious.

After taking care of those two people, Izuku turned to the remaining three people.

" Now, because the disturbing things are gone, it's your turn "

Hagakure, Kaminari, and Sato shuddered seeing Izuku in front of them. They had just seen the two best in their class helpless against Izuku. Despite shaking they did not back down. Izuku was impressed by their determination. He then smiled at them.

" I praise your courage, and of course, I will gladly answer that courage "

Izuku immediately lunged at the three people. The first person to respond was Sato who immediately placed himself in front of everyone. He managed to block Izuku's attack even though he was pushed back several steps.

The two people he was protecting had retreated a long time ago while preparing a counterattack. Even though he knew that Izuku still let their preparations finish. He wanted to see what these students were prepared to deal with.

And as their preparations were finished, from behind Kaminari shouted at them.

" Sato, Hagakure move aside! "

Following Kaminari's instructions, Sato and Hagakure quickly stepped aside, and from Kaminari's place, a very strong lightning immediately struck the surrounding area. The bolt of lightning struck indiscriminately toward where Izuku.