76

After watching the match between Izumi and Shoto, Izuku returns to the third-year student stadium. There a similar match was also taking place and so was the excitement of the spectators in the arena.

Seeing the excitement throughout the arena, Izuku quietly slipped back and sat in his original seat. He tried to return calmly as if nothing had happened, however, the guild master who was sat beside him immediately shot him as soon as he sat down.

" Have you had enough fun? "

Izuku, who felt he was caught, pretended to concentrate on the match already finished.

" Stop pretending not to listen before I increase your punishment. "

Hearing this sentence, Izuku gasped and slowly turned his gaze to Ichirou. As soon as their eyes met, Izuku could see Ichirou's smiling face even though his eyes said otherwise.

He knew that if Ichirou was already making a face like that, it meant he was quite annoyed. Izuku immediately lowered his head and made a long apology.

Seeing this, Ichirou couldn't help but sigh thinking about Izuku's actions, which sometimes disobey orders no matter how diligent he is at work. He wondered if he had reached the age where he would start to rebel.

There was relief for a moment when the thought crossed his mind, but he quickly dismissed it since Izuku wasn't like any other teenager. Not with his power and position as vice guild master. How many kids his age can stand in his position, except for Hawks who founded his agency at the age of 18.

Ichirou once again looked at Izuku who was still looking down beside him. He wasn't angry anymore, since scolding him was also useless.

Ichirou was silent again momentarily contemplating what punishment he should give to the child in front of him. Knowing how Izuku is, punishments like doing paperwork or extra hours of work would be useless for a workaholic like him. Except maybe to make him appear in public, one thing he hated.

" Sit back down before you embarrass yourself more. "

Izuku quickly got up and returned to his seat obediently. He nervously waited for what punishment Ichirou would give him.

" Izuku "

" Yes, Sir "

" If you want to go at least say so first instead of sneaking away "

" Forgive me "

Once again Izuku's head bowed showing his regret(?) for his actions, even though it was quite doubtful.

" And as punishment, you take care of all public affairs for the next two weeks. "

" All of them?! "

" Do you have any complaints? "

"N-no sir"

After hearing his punishment Izuku immediately felt mentally exhausted. He was already sad about getting an additional workload but not with this one. As he expected, Ichirou knew him well enough to give him a punishment like this.

For the rest of the day, Izuku didn't leave the third-year stadium at all until the end of the event with a tired face.

*
*
*

The UA sports festival event that day was a success. It can be seen from the positive response from the people who came to watch. Apart from that, news about the winner of the first year's competition also enlivened the news page, who was none other than Todoroki Shoto, son of No.2 Hero, Endeavor.

Not only defeating the daughter of the No. 1, but his final fight with Bakugo is also a topic of conversation. How could it not be, since he created a giant chunk of ice that covered almost half of the stadium.