73

A week passed after Izuku visited UA, and currently UA is holding an event which is one of the biggest events in Japan, namely the UA sports festival. This event is an annual event at UA that allows students majoring in heroes to show off their ability in front of Pro Heroes and is also broadcast throughout the country.

Although they had just received an attack from villains, the event was too important to cancel so they tightened security to ensure the safety of students and the audience. In addition to checking goods at the front gate, UA also employs heroes to patrol around the festival site.

And since this is an important event, several colleagues are invited, and it includes the Dawn guild who is one of their colleagues. From Dawn's side, the Guild master left along with his Vice guild master. They are currently in the third-year student stadium together with the principal in the audience room.

While the headmaster was talking to Ichirou, Izuku was busy observing the surroundings of the already crowded stadium. He looked at the audience seat somewhat bored. He wanted to watch the first-year performance, but since he was at a formal event he couldn't leave this place as he pleased, although he could just sneak up and leave secretly.

" You look bored Vice Guild Master, are you disappointed not to be able to watch the first-year performance? "

" headmaster "

The headmaster who had noticed Izuku, realized his boredom and decided to talk to him.

" Well, quite a bit to be honest. To be honest, I'm a bit curious about how they developed after the dungeon battle simulation session that day, and I was also curious about Shinso-kun "

" Ah, yes... Shinso-kun, how is the child's improvement? "

" Even though it was the first time he received training, he was able to follow it well. His physical abilities are slightly above others, but his magic abilities are the most developed. He was able to control his abilities as soon as he was taught how to control mana, maybe it was because of his abilities based on the quirk he possessed "

" I see, it's nice to hear the child is growing up well "

" You are right "

" Alright it's time for the event to start, I have to go and start the event, I hope you enjoy the event "

" Sure "

After speaking, the headmaster then went to the podium to open the event. As soon as the headmaster arrived, cheers from the audience immediately sounded. He immediately greeted the audience and after giving his opening remarks, the participants entered the arena one by one according to the order of their classes.

Starting with hero majors, ordinary majors, support majors, and business majors. People cheered again as the participants entered the arena. Although it is a festival for the whole student, the real star is the student of the hero major—moreover, the top 3 students of UA who got the title of Big-3.

As soon as all the students gathered, the principal immediately announced the competition by drawing the screen behind him. Although they have determined the game, this is done no more just for entertainment.

Izuku stared at the gathered students by placing mana in his eyes. He judged their potential despite the considerable distance. Ichirou who was sitting next to him also noticed this and immediately asked him.

" What do you think? "

" Not bad, most students are even equivalent to pro heroes "

" Well, of course, they are third-year students anyway. Which one do you think will be ranked first? "