45

Two days after Izuku woke up, a lot of people gathered in front of a multi-story building with a sword symbol and the rising sun above it. Today was the day the Dawn Guild would be officially founded.

Many reporters had gathered in front of the building that would become the Dawn Guild's office since early in the morning. They were all waiting for the appearance of one person who had become a topic in various media, the youngest S-Rank Izuku.

Ever since they heard that the person had joined the guild founded by another S-rank Ichirou Hiroto, they immediately tried to get information regarding the matter.

As they looked around, they received information that Hunter Izuku had just cleared a double dungeon. They tried to confirm this through the association but the association was extremely strict about guarding information regarding Hunter Izuku making it difficult for them to obtain this information. As a result, the search for information stopped and they had no other choice but to wait until the day of the inauguration arrived.

Finally, their waiting and efforts paid off with the start of the delayed inauguration of the Dawn Guild. The event will be held inside the building and is currently being investigated by journalists who will enter the building before the event starts.

Not only were the reporters arriving earlier, but the core members of Dawn's guild were also gathered in separate rooms, though not all of them.

Several familiar faces appeared among the gathered people. All of Ichirou's team members also gathered in formal attire. They gather around him, cheering on Ichirou who is nervous about having to give a public speech.

"No need to be so nervous, is this the attitude a guild master should have?"

Even though Kiyoko was by his side patting Ichirou's back to calm him down, the color of Ichirou's face didn't change one bit.

"Kiyoko is right, there's no need to be so nervous, even your guild representatives are still calm"

Daichi added while pointing at Izuku who was sitting across the table while checking his phone.

Feeling called out Izuku looked up to see the people talking about him. He just smiled and waved his hand before returning to monitoring the news regarding their guild.

" Well, at least he wasn't the one speaking in public "

Hearing this, Kiyoko immediately hit Ichirou on the back.

"stop with your nonsense, you will come out there as a leader and not a coward understand! "

" Okay, okay "

After being scolded by Kiyoko for some reason Ichirou calms down. It seems that talking to colleagues is enough to help Ichirou calm down.

Seeing his colleagues talking and laughing at each other made Izuku smile before finally looking back at his cellphone screen.

Since yesterday Izuku has been monitoring the news related to the founding of the Dawn Guild. He tried to ascertain how much-related information had been leaked to the media. And after he looked around it seemed that the most discussed topic was about himself.

> The youngest S-rank joined the Dawn Guild.

> The Dawn Guild was founded by S-rank Ichirou Hiroto.

> List of Hunters who joined the Dawn Guild.

> The Vice Guild Master of Dawn Guild

Looking at the news titles on the media page, some information seems to have been leaked. But the information is nothing more than a leak about what will be announced later so this is not a big thing, the problem is how this information was leaked.