23

After a while, Esil finally opened her eyes, she blinked trying to adjust to the light. The moment she realized she was still outside, she jumped up and sat up touching her head.

' When did I fall asleep? '

" Did you wake up? "

Esil then looked at Izuku with confused eyes.

" It seems that the demons are not very friendly to each other. These people are trying to attack you. "

Izuku pointed to the pile of demon corpses beside him, the number alone made Esil dumbfounded.

" Don't tell me... did you protect me while I sleep? "

Despite being surprised, Esil quickly regained her composure and immediately thanked Izuku.

" Thank you, demons without intelligence don't consider demons with intelligence as the same race. "

" is that so... then how far is the place with the entry pass? "

Esil takes Izuku to her palace. The castle was on a cliff and surrounded by huge flames that has only one way in and out.

Izuku had no problem entering the castle since he was with Esil. The interior of the castle itself isn't too bad compared to the view outside. Esil led them to the throne room where her father was currently.

A demon king was sitting on the throne and surrounded by his knights. He has long black hair and red eyes that resemble Esil. Izuku looked at him, but he doesn't feel the impressive aura on him.

" Esil, y- you! WHO THE HELL DID YOU BRING HERE?! "

" Dad, this man is my guest so... "

" WHAT KIND OF GUESTS BRING ALONG AN ARMY OF SOLDIERS?! "

" hah? "

" ESIL, CAN'T YOU SEE IT WITH YOUR EYES? THERE ARE SOLDIERS HIDDEN IN THAT HUMAN SHADOW!! "

Izuku kept paying attention to the father-daughter interaction in front of him. Esil's father looked panicked after seeing Izuku, he could feel the shadow soldiers in Izuku's shadow. Izuku has been thinking about it.

' He must have good insight '

" YOU DARE TO BRING YOUR SOLDIERS TO MY HOUSE?! "

The demon knights then started to surround Izuku and then pointed their weapons at him.

" DAD!"

Although he was surrounded by enemies, Izuku did not lose his calm. He looked at Esil's father and then began to speak.

" I promised Esil-San, I would leave this place in peace if you handed me the entry pass. "

Esil's father trembled to look at the boy in front of him, he could feel the unpleasant aura coming from him.

' Is he the one who kills demons at incredible speed and climbs towers? Although we're a nobleman, the Radir clan is one of the weakest among the 20 demon noble clans. I heard that he defeated Vulcan and Metus, can we deal with him...?! '

He swallowed his saliva and tried to talk to the boy his daughter had brought.

" entry pass... that's all you want? "

" one more thing "

Izuku pointed his finger at Esil.

" I want to borrow her for a while"

Izuku thought about using Esil as a guide because she knew where the other entrances were. But, for some reason, Esil's father seemed upset about it.

*
*
*