91

Thanks to his unexpected encounter with a little girl named Lala, Izuku spent the afternoon wandering around with her while looking for the poor little girl's older brothers. They have traveled to various places but still haven't been able to find Lala's brothers.

Even though she was sad because she couldn't find her brothers, Izuku was still there and always looked after her. He even bought her some sweets and a teddy bear to cheer her up.

Currently, the two of them are sitting on a park bench. Izuku was still looking around while Lala was eating the ice cream he bought for her.

" This won't do, Lala-chan, are you sure you're separated from your brothers here? "

" um, my brother said to wait for him near the fountain. "

" I see, then should we wait a little longer? "

" um "

Not long after they waited, through the shadow that Izuku cast, he heard the voices of two people who seemed to be calling Lala's name. Izuku immediately used 'Share Senses' and saw two people who were walking around frantically. One is a young man who looks the same age as Izuku while the other is a boy who looks 10 years old. Seeing their characteristics, they look similar to Lala, Izuku thinks they must be Lala's older brothers.

" Lala-chan, I think I found your brothers. "

" Really? "

Hearing what Izuku said, Lala immediately looked at him in surprise. His eyes sparkled with the hope of seeing his brothers again. Izuku who saw this couldn't help but smile and immediately answered.

" yes, let's go, I'll take you there "

Excited about seeing her brother again, Lala immediately jumped down from her chair and immediately grabbed Izuku even though she didn't know where she was supposed to go. Witnessing her behavior like that, Izuku just laughed inside while thinking whether this was what it felt like to have a younger sibling.

" Being enthusiastic is fine, but do you know where to go? "

Hearing Izuku's question, Lala immediately froze in place. Realizing her mistake, Lala just turned around while laughing and sticking out her tongue.

" hehe, don't know "

Seeing her behavior like that, Izuku just smiled while touching her head.

" Come on, I'll take you to your brothers. "

Lala once again took Izuku's hand and followed him walking to where her brother was. It didn't take long, they finally saw the two people. As soon as Lala saw them, she immediately let go of Izuku's hand and ran towards them.

" Brother! "

Seeing Lala running towards them, the oldest immediately ran and caught her. He hugged Lala tightly because he was worried.

" Lala, where have you been? We were looking for you everywhere. "

" Sorry brother, I got lost "

" You're okay, right? "

" um, brother Izuku helped me "

" Izuku? "

"Yes, that brother over there"

Lala immediately pointed to Izuku who was standing behind her, Izuku also waved at them. The eldest brother stared intently at Izuku for a moment, Izuku also felt that gaze and just smiled. After a while, his older brother couldn't feel any bad intentions toward him and finally walked over to him. He then held out his hand while thanking Izuku.