59

Several days had passed since Ichirou made that happy announcement, and during that time their wedding preparations were in full swing. Izuku has also taken on most of Ichirou's work so as not to interfere with their marriage. And finally, in early spring, their wedding occurred at a luxury hotel in Tokyo.

The people closest to the couple have gathered at the hotel as companions for the bride and groom. While waiting for the wedding ceremony to begin, Ichirou and his friends joke about Ichirou letting go of his single days.

Izuku was also among them, listening in on their conversation while leaning against the wall. He wore a plain black suit with his hair neatly styled. Seeing Izuku dressed up like that was rare except for formal events like this. 

While waiting for the event to start, he kept checking his notes to make sure there was nothing wrong with his speech. It wasn't long before Daichi approached him and spoke to him.

" Izuku you're not joining? "

" Sure, but I still have to check this "

Izuku lifted the pile of papers in his hand, showing the notes he had. Daichi looked at the papers, he immediately realized what Izuku meant.

" Ah, that punishment of yours, are you nervous? "

" if I may be honest, a little "

" To think the vice guild master would be nervous, even though you did well at the press conference "

" I just don't want to mess things up "

" I understand, cheer up, I'll be looking forward to your speech "

" Sure "

Daichi leaves Izuku and returns to gather with his comrades.

*
*
*

It was almost 9 in the morning, the guests had filled the room, and the groom was also waiting at the wedding altar. Not long after, the door to the room opened to reveal Kiyoko clad in a white dress. She had a beautiful and graceful appearance that made anyone amazed to see her, even the groom also fell silent when he saw his soon-to-be wife.

Kiyoko walked slowly down the bridal path, she had a happy smile on her face that made her look even more beautiful. Ichirou immediately took Kiyoko's hand and brought her to his side.

The priest then began to read the blessing and finally formalized the two couples as husband and wife. The guests also gave a lively welcome to this newly married couple.

The event will continue to the reception, where Izuku will give his opening speech. Before he advanced, he checked his notes one more time and repaired his clothes.

Luckily he was able to appear confident and his speech went very smoothly, even the content of his speech was very well prepared. After Izuku finished his speech, he congratulated the two couples, accompanied by applause from the guests.

After the event was opened, the guests then took turns congratulating Ichirou and Kiyoko. Izuku was also one of them, and after he finished, he grabbed a drink and stood in a corner, leaving the crowd behind.

Even though Izuku had risen to a position where he couldn't avoid the attention of many people, he was still not used to this. The same goes for the person standing next to him.

" So you're here Toya-san "

" you too "

" Aren't you gone congratulating them? "

" I already did "

" Really, when? "

" When you just finish your speech, by the way, I'm in the starting lineup, just so you know. "