chapter fourteen

he got her dinner then dropped her off at home, knowing she wouldn't spend the night on a school night.

when she got in her room she immediately called eryn. eryn was always the first person she told everything to. he was excited and quite suprised that she even said yes, actually really surprise she said yes.

"you know what." he said, filling the silence that fell over the call.

"what?" she asked, looking over at her phone.

"we should have a double date.. me and mason, you and nixon." mackenzie smiled and nodded, returning back to her notebook.

"maybe this weekend, we could get dinner."

"yeah, me and nixon are supposed to have a sleepover at his house.. so i'll talk to him about it." after this they hung up because eryn had to eat dinner. she finished writing in her journal before crawling into bed and almost immediately falling asleep.
~~~
that weekend on saturday nixon picked mackenzie up from her house and drove to her favorite fast food place, which was chick-fil-a. after this he drove to his house where she said a quick hello to his parents and sister before practically being drug to his room.

"i was thinking we could go to dinner with eryn and mason this weekend." she smiled, poking her lips out for a kiss.

"yeah, that sounds like fun." he said while leaning down to peck her lips.

"maybe tomorrow, since nobody will be here it's gonna be boring." he sat down on the floor beside the desk chair she was sitting in and took a bite of his sandwich. she looked over at him and gave him a small smile, turning so the chair faced him. nixon glanced up before laying his head on her legs and took another bite from his sandwich.

their day was pretty chill, watching movies and cuddling like they usually do. though today mackenzie felt weird. she felt how she did in school just a few days ago. she didn't know how to explain this feeling but it was something she wanted so desperately to relieve.

"can you help me, please." she whined softly, sitting up from his chest. he looked down at her and smiled, kissing her forehead.

"with what, princess?" he asked, running his hands through her hair. she looked at him for awhile before he caught on.

"oh, i could.. but you have to promise to be quiet, my family is home." she nodded softly, eagerly, waiting for him to continue. he carefully slide his hand around her waist, the other resting at her lower back while pressing their lips together. he could tell how she was feeling just by how desperately she kissed him back, softly whining against his lips.

"is it okay if i touch you?" he asked while resting his hand against the front of her waist band. she only nodded and pushed their lips back together. she pulled away after feeling his hand slip down her shorts, which made him stop.

"want me to stop?" she shook her head slowly, unsure.

"tell me if you want me to stop, okay.. i'll stop as soon as you tell me to." she nodded and he slid his hand down further, softly gliding his finger between her lips, feeling how wet she was. her face made him smile, how her eyes fluttered closed and her hand gripped harder onto his shirt.

"are you okay?" he asked while softly rubbing his finger in a circle. mackenzie nodded and pressed into his hand, resting her head back against his chest. he pulled her closer and pressed a kiss to the side of her head.

"you're so wet for me." he whispered into her ear as he slipped a finger into her. he felt her body tense up and her hands squeeze tighter.

"oh my god." she gasped, her legs squeezing his hips tighter. her soft whines and whimpers filled his ears and excited him more than he'd like to admit. he pulled his hands from around her back and softly stroked himself through his sweats. he knew she didn't know much about this, so he didn't want to interrupt how she was feeling.

he softly slipped his second finger in, pushing her head against his chest as she whined loudly. her legs squeezed together and her hands gripped onto him tighter.

"you have to be quiet love." he said softly, kissing her cheeks.

"i'm sorry, it hurts!" she whined, holding onto him closer. he slowed his fingers down and moved his hand back to her waist.

"do you want me to stop?" he asked but she shook her head, readjusting so she rested in his lap. her hands gripped his shirt tightly as she softly bounced against his fingers. he smiled while watching her do this, watching how she unraveled in his lap. he kept his fingers still for the most part and just let her figure out what felt good to her.

her body felt heavenly, she was sure she never felt anything like this before, and she didn't want it to stop. she bounced her hips harder against his fingers, testing out different things to see how it made her feel. her body began shaking as she continued to bounce at her speed, her legs growing sore and her stomach burning.

"are you close?" he asked, scissoring his fingers while she bounced. she didn't answer, only squeezed her thighs together tightly while letting her head fall against his chest. her breathing was heavy and he felt her legs trembling. he softly rocked his finger back and forth, working her through her orgasm without overstimulating her.

she groaned into his chest as she felt the intense feeling going away. she started to softly rock her hips again but he stopped her, pulling his hand from her shorts.

"you're going to overstimulate yourself." he warned, kissing her forehead while softly hugging her body. she now noticed how sticky she felt, lifting off of his lap and stood on her knees.

"i'm sorry, i didn't mean to make a mess." nixon smiled and cupped her face, kissing her lips.

"you're fine, it's normal.. should we get you cleaned up?" she nodded and soon after he pick her up and carried her to the bathroom. he sat and waited for her to shower, not wanting to disturb her. he felt like he corrupted her in a way. he felt like he moved too fast with her and at least should of had safe words in place, especially sense it was her first time.

but when she emerged from the shower with a smile he felt a little relieved. she climbed into his lap and held onto him, softly rocking with him.

"feel better?" he asked, running his fingers through her damp hair.

"i feel amazing nixon." she smiled, pulling away from his shoulder and pressed their lips together.