chapter nineteen

nixon helping mackenzie figure out new sexual things made her want to experiment on her own. she didn't want to feel clueless anymore and wanted to know if she was doing everything right. the videos she watched made her feel a little more guilty. both of the times he touched her she didn't do anything for him.

the videos also helped her find the right word for things she wasn't sure about before. watching these videos made her feel like she had a lot to learn with the help of nixon.

she learned what made her body feel good and learned her limits pretty quickly. really she couldn't believe it took a boy to introduce this to her, quite confused on why she never thought about it on her own.

nixon was supposed to come over tonight. it was friday and madeline was staying the night at her grandmas house so their parents could have a date night. mackenzie was pretty content with watching madeline but her parents thought she deserved a night to herself too.

"hi beautiful." nixon said as mackenzie opened the door.

"hi." she smiled back, falling into his arms. they see each other every day but when they saw each other outside of school it seemed like they hadn't seen each other in years.

"i was thinking we could get some dinner and watch the sunset, later." nixon said while carrying her upstairs like he always did.

"yeah." she hummed in agreeance.

"you remember i like sunsets... i told you that so long ago." he chuckled.

"i remember everything you've told me.. how could i forget the most important things about my favorite girl." she smiled as she was sat on the edge of her bed.

"you know, you're my favorite most important thing." he smirked while sitting his bag next to her backpack.

"you're my favorite most important thing." he said back, pushing her to lay down while connecting their lips.

"nixon." she was able to get out through his kisses.

"not now?" he asked, lifting off of her. instead she pushed him to lay on the bed, crawling on top of him.

"not necessarily... i just want to make you feel good, too." his eyebrows furrowed,

"you don't have to do that." he said, but she had
already started to unbutton his jeans.

"i got it, i've done some... research." she said while attempting to pull his pants down again but he hadn't lifted his hips.

"are you sure?" she nodded, finally feeling his hips lift off of the bed.

"you can still use your safe word, and your colors." she nodded in acknowledgement, just letting his length rest in her hands. even though she'd seen what to do her mind went blank.

"want me to help you?" nixon asked. he could tell she didn't want to ask and was trying to figure it out on her own, but most of the time all she needed was a little push.

"yes please." she scoffed at herself. he rested his hand over hers and moved them both up and down, watching her look from his eyes to their hands.

"does it hurt?" she asked, looking back up to him.

"not at all." he said softly, letting his hand leave hers. she continued to softly stroke his length, picking up on what made him groan or his breathing hitch. eventually she did lean her head down and let his length glide into her mouth. she quickly realized she couldn't take much of him but his soft moans told her he didn't mind.

"you're doing so good." he praised, running his fingers through her hair. she pulled off and let her hand stroke his length while wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"its so much to take." she said with soft whine, a little upset with herself. he noticed this and lifted her chin up with his fingers which made their eyes meet.

"i don't expect you to take it all, this is your first time.. don't be so hard on yourself." she nodded softly and let her hand move up and down his length faster. she grew more confident when his breathing picked up and his head fell back against the headboard. she leaned back down and kept her hand stroking the length she couldn't fit in her mouth.

"fuck mackenzie." nixon grunted, his thighs tensing as his hands gripped onto her hair. she continued and moved her hand faster, feeling his thighs trembling softly beneath her.

"i'm going to cum." he panted, tucking his hand under her chin and pulled her off. she let the spit in her mouth roll down her chin, breathing heavily while stroking faster with her other hand. his eyes were fixated on her before they rolled back. she only stopped when white rolled down the back of her hand, his hips thrusting up into her hand.

"oh." she said while pulling her hand away. he let his eyes meet hers again, seeing the slight confusion on her face. he pulled her to his chest and kissed her forehead.

"you are fucking amazing, mackenzie." she smiled softly and accepted the kisses he was pressing to her cheeks.

"can i.. wash my hands." she said with a soft chuckle. he let go of her with a smile, letting her get up from the bed. he knew she was weird about textures and sticky things on her hands so he didn't want to stop her from washing her hands any longer.

"shouldn't we get going, i don't want to miss the sunset." she said while drying her hands on her bathroom towel, sitting a pack of wipes on the bed besides him.

"yes we should." he smiled softly and grabbing a few wipes from the pack to wipe himself down. she tried not to watch as it seemed to be weird, but she couldn't pull her eyes away from him.

"are you okay... did we move too fast." he asked while buttoning his jeans and fixing his sweatshirt.

"no, we didn't move to fast.. i'm just, surprised.. i think." she muttered while pulling a zip up over her cropped t-shirt.

"surprised?" he asked, grabbing his wallet from his backpack.

"yeah.. i never expected to be able to do that." he smiled while walking to her and wrapped his arms over her shoulder.

"well you did amazing.. like, really good." she smiled, pressing their lips together.

"thank you." she grabbed his hand and walked to her bedroom door then led his down the stairs.