chapter twenty four

at first they were going to take the girls to dinner, but naomi and madeline insisted on staying at home to continue their play date. and it turned out that leaving the girls at home left them to do what they wanted.

dinner was insufferable, to say the least. the tension between them was very noticeable and it was driving the both of the insane. after dinner it was pretty dark out and the shopping center was relatively empty. mackenzie drove them to an empty corner of the parking lot before she pressed their lips together.

"will we be able to?" she asked, referring to the space they had. he shrugged before climbing into the backseat.

"i can make it work." she smiled and crawled after him, settling comfortably in his lap. their lips connected again as his hands fumbled with his belt, eventually getting it undone and pulled his pants down.

"you remember your safe word right?" she nodded then watched as he pulled a gold squad from his pocket.

"what is that?" she asked. which made him glance up before he tore it open carefully, sliding it onto his length.

"a condom... protection." he said, pushing her dress up on her hips. he pulled her panties to the side and this is when she grabbed his hand.

"i don't know if it'll fit." she said, an embarrassed blush falling over her cheeks.

"i'll be gentle." he said before gliding a finger into her. he slowly worked in a second finger before looking up at her.

"think you're ready?" she nodded cautiously and watched him for instructions.

"lean back a little." he said while lifting her hips up. she did as she was told and rested her arms around the front seats.

"don't forget to talk to me okay, i'll stop if you want me to." she nodded, a moan falling passed her lips before she could think.

"fuck!" she cried out, her thighs squeezing together.

"shhh baby." he cooed, pulling her to his chest. she couldn't help but softly bite down on his shoulder, her body trembling as he slowly thrusted up into her.

"are you okay?" he asked while rubbing her back. she felt incapable of speaking. her mind was fogged and every time she attempted to talk it turned into a whimper.

"princess?" he said in a sing song tone, stopping his hips and pulled her to sit up.

"g-good." she was able to mutter out, her eyes rolling back when he began thrusting again.

"my beautiful girl." he said while pushing her dress up more. she understood what he wanted and tugged her bra down.

"oh my god." nixon groaned, laying his head back against the seat.

"bounce your hips sweetheart." he said. mackenzie obeyed and began gently bouncing her hips slowly.

"you're such a good girl mackenzie, so fucking good for me." his hand moved to between her thighs, slowly rubbing circles on her clit.

"i'm.. i'm, close." she said while laying back against his shoulder. his hands ran back around her hips as he thrusted into her faster. her moans grew louder, her trembling more intense. as he continued thrusting her hands pressed against his lower stomach.

"hurts." she muttered, sitting up from his chest. he lifted her off of his length and pressed their lips together softly.

"are you okay?" he asked, gently rubbing her thighs.

"i think i was getting overstimulated." she said before moving her hands to his length. she smiled as he started panting.

"f-faster." he stuttered and gently held onto her wrists. it still felt a little weird to be able to make him feel like this.

"i like when you sound like that." she said innocently, moving her hands faster. his eyes shut as his hand gripped hers tighter.

"like what?" he asked through softly gritted teeth. she only whined at his tone, running her thumb over his tip.

"look at me." nixon said, gripping her cheeks in his free hand. her eyes immediately flicked up to meet his.

"i want you to cum, for me." she said softly. his eyes widened softly while looking at her, it was surprising to hear that come out of her mouth.

"please?" she whined, her lips softly pouted. his hips softly thrusted into her hands while his hand let go of her face.

"fuck mackenzie." he groaned and laid his head back against the headrest. she smiled softly and watched as white ropes dripped down her hand. his hand let go of her as his breathing calmed down, his head resting back. it was a few minutes before either of them said anything, and mackenzie felt like she couldn't move.

"are you okay?" nixon asked after noticing how still she was.

"yeah..." she said, turning to get wipes from the armrest.

"... my legs just feel like, they don't work." she cleaned her fingers before handing him a wipe.

"it's okay, think i should drive us home?" she nodded softly while fixing her bra.

"mackenzie." he said softly, rubbing her thighs before fixing her panties.

"mhm?" she hummed. she looked up when he didn't say anything, smiling at his smile.

"what?" she giggled.

"that was your first time." nixon smiled and kissed her lips. she hadn't really registered it yet, but it was funny to see he was just as excited as she was.

"yeah, and it was great." she smiled, climbing up to the front seat. he followed after her and sat in the drivers seat, buckling his belt before starting the car.

"should we pick up some ice cream?" he asked while laying his hand in her lap. she just nodded softly before laying her seat back a little more.