chapter twenty seven

nixon walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him, locking it before kneeling down besides her.

"what a dirty girl." he whispered, letting his hand rest on her thigh.

"i couldn't help it." she whined, sitting her phone on the counter. her hands pulled their lips together and let her legs fall open. he scooped her up from the floor and carried her to the bed. he sat her down before walking to lock the bedroom door.

"what do you want to do?" he asked while crawling back over her. she didn't answer as her hand slipped back between her legs.

"i just want to feel good." her eyes fluttered closed and her head fell back into the bed.

"want to try again?" he asked while kissing her lips.

"yes please." she said with a soft nod, watching as he crawled off the bed and began undressing. she groaned while watching him undress, her fingers moved in faster circles as he smirked.

"do i work you up that much?" he teased, spreading her thighs apart. she could only nod to his question.

"yes." she groaned defeatedly. he smirked and pressed their lips back together, gently moving her hand and replaced it with his. she pulled away with a breathy moan, holding onto his wrist as he slipped two fingers inside of her.

"you gotta be quiet okay?" his hand rested on the bed besides her head. she nodded while pleading her eyes with him.

"i want you, please." she said while letting go of his wrist. he pulled open the bedside drawer and pulled out a condom.

"how did you know those were in there." she asked while watching him roll it onto his length.

"tyler put them in here earlier.. i told him we probably wouldn't need them but he insisted." she smiled.

"good thing he insisted huh." he laughed softly before pressing their lips together.

"are you ready." he asked while linning himself up to her hole. she nodded and gazed up into his eyes, holding onto his forearm gently. he carefully pushed into her, his hand pressing her thigh up to her chest. she groaned as her body felt sensitive, her other hand moving to his lower stomach.

"you need more time?" he asked while pushing her hair out of her face. she shook her head so he just barely started to speed up his hips.

"look at me." he cooed, making her eyes flutter open. he pressed their lips together gently and slowly thrusted into her faster, massaging her hips.

"harder, please." she whined, running her fingers through his hair. he kept this speed steady, laying against her more and lightly played with her hair.

"nixon." she moaned out, her hand laying against his hips to pull him to her more.

"what, you want more?" he teased, lifting himself up from her chest. she nodded eagerly and let her eyes flutter closed. her moans and whimpers grew louder, too loud for his liking being that the whole house was still awake.

"hey." he said while pressing his hand to her mouth. her eyes widened when he did this, her hand moving to hold his wrist.

"it's okay, you're just too loud sweetheart." he cooed, lifting his hand up slightly before kissing her cheek.

"you're so fucking good for me." he groaned, pulling out and turning her onto her stomach.

"baby." mackenzie gasped from his roughness. his hand pressed harshly against her lower back, his other pressing her head into the pillow.

"what's your color?" he asked while slowly thrusting into her.

"green! please don't stop nixon." he smiled hearing this, pressing into her body harder.

"i won't." he groaned into mackenzie's ear, his hand against her back moving to her hips. his thrusts were faster, and harder as they both grew close. her moans grow louder, making him press her head into the pillow.

"you are so, fucking loud." nixon said through gritted teeth, slapping his hand against her ass

"baby i'm close." she cried, gripping the sheets tighter in her hands.

"cum for me princess... i want you to cum for me." he said while thrusting into her harder. he moved both hands to her hips as he fucked into her harder. she was unable to control her moans and whines, even with her face pressed into the pillows she wasn't muffled too much.

"nixon!" she moaned, her legs trembling as she came. he groaned as his stomach grew hot. he let go of her body as she turned onto her back, immediately reaching for his length.

"don't look at me like that." he grunted, moaning softly as she tugged off the condom, keeping her strokes steady as she did this.

"like what?" she teased, pouting her eyes at him. she felt as warmth hit her stomach, continuing to softly stroke while watching his eyes roll back.

"mackenzie." he groaned as she didn't stop her stroking, gently pushing her hands away. she giggled while sitting up and resting her hands around his shoulders then pressed their lips together.

"that was so good." she laughed, cupping his cheeks.

"better than the first time?" he asked, to which she nodded.

"a lot better, thank you." she said before climbing off the bed.

"you think our pajamas are dry?" she asked while opening up her suit case and grabbed her things to take a shower.

"i could check." he said while pulling on his sweats.

"thank you." mackenzie said before disappearing into the bathroom with a smile.
~~~
when he came back she was just getting out of the shower. he placed her pajamas on the bed before going to his bag.

"you doing okay?" he asked while watching her get dressed.

"better than ever." she smiled and hugged onto him.

"you are the greatest boyfriend i could ever ask for." nixon rubbed her back while smiling.

"you're the sweetest girl i have ever met." he cooed, tilting her head up for a kiss.

"i'm gonna shower, could you pick out a movie?" she nodded while slipping on her shirt.

"got it." nixon smiled and continued to the bathroom.