chapter eighteen

the next morning everyone went to ihop in their pajamas. really they hadn't planned too well as they didn't know what to do the second day, but the group figured they'd get breakfast and then go their separate ways to continue their day.

nixon and mackenzie went back to his house to continue their cuddles and movies like usual. what wasn't usual was how quiet mackenzie was. she normally commented on silly or stupid things during the movie, but today.. she was just silent. nixon noticed the lack of comments and looked down at her to see if she was asleep, but she wasnt.

"are you feeling okay?" he asked while lifting her head up to look at him. she nodded with a small smile, her eyebrows furrowed.

"are you sure? you seem quiet." her eyes fluttered closed before she began talking.

"i feel, tingly.. again." she muttered embarrassedly. nixon smiled warmly and sat up, letting her straddle his thighs.

"how far do you want to go?" he asked while rubbing her hips. she shrugged her shoulders while laying her head against his shoulder.

"you don't have to be embarrassed." he laid her down between his legs, lifting up onto his knees.

"you just remember your safe word okay?" she nodded and let her body lay pretty limp, allowing him to do what he wanted.

"you remember the color system?" she nodded.

"green." mackenzie said, pulling his hands to lay on her hips. nixon smiled and leaned down to kiss her lips.

"i need you to talk to me, let me know how you feel.. okay?" she nodded and felt his hand sliding down into her pajama pants. it was still surprising to be touched in these places, but with nixon she trusted him to not hurt her.

"i'm going to go a little further today, and if you want me to stop just tell me okay?" she hummed in acknowledgment, the feeling of his hands taking over her thoughts. she only opened her eyes when she felt his hands pulling down her pants down. nixon slowly pulled off her underwear and softly pushed her legs open. he felt her resisting and looked up to her.

"it's just weird having someone see me like this." she whined and covered her eyes.

"i know princess, do you want me to stop?" she shook her head, pulling his body to hers.

"i just want to feel good." she begged, hooking her heels around his waist. he slipped his hand back between her legs, watching her face immediately soften. her legs fell back onto the bed and her hands gripped onto the back of his hair. he slipped in his first finger, feeling how her legs gently squeezed back around his hips.

"you've got it." he cooed, rubbing her thighs softly while pulling out of her hold.

"baby." she groaned, pulling his free hand into hers.

"you're doing so good love.. so good." he continued, slipping in his second finger. her whines grew louder and her legs grew tighter around his hips

"more." she whimpered, tugging at his hair. he carefully thrusted his fingers harder while moving her hair from her face.

"i don't think you're ready yet." he said while kissing her lips. mackenzie only nodded while letting her legs lay against the mattress.

"i am." she confirmed, wrapping her arms around his shoulder. he let his fingers slide out of her, getting a whine of protest in return. he quickly pulled off his pajamas pants and then his underwear, climbing back over her. he could sense her uneasiness, and felt the way she held onto his forearm so firmly.

"is that gonna... fit." she asked, looking up into his eyes.

"we don't have to do this yet." he leaned down her body and rested her thighs over his shoulders. her face was confused until the pleasure hit her, the intensity grew at least ten times.

"nixon!" she cried out, letting her hands tug at his hair.

"hmm?" he hummed, not pulling away and instead thrusted his finger faster. his free hand slipped down to his length, stroking in time to match the thrusts of his finger. he lifted his head up, slipping in his second finger while wiping his chin with the back of his hand.

"still green?" he asked with a soft pant.

"yes! please keep going." she whined, pulling his head back to her. the moans of pleasure made him not want to stop, moving his fingers faster. her body grew clammy and her legs tightened around his head.

"nixon, i-" she was cut off by her own groan.

"cmon, let it out." he hummed, replacing his tongue with his thumb against her clit. she pulled his lips to hers while holding him tighter. he felt her breathing get heavy, her body trembling ever so softly and her moans getting heavier.

her body shook harder as he continued thrusting his fingers. he looked down to see his fingers being coated with white.

"that's it pretty... that's it." he slowly thrusted his fingers to work her through her orgasm.

"please." she whined, holding his wrist against her body.

"please what princess." he cooed, kissing her forehead.

"i want more." nixon smiled softly.

"i don't want to over work this..." he leaned down and pressed a kiss to her stomach, rubbing his hands up her sides.

"...beautiful body of yours." mackenzie poked her lips out for a kiss.

"you know better than me.. i trust you." she smiled, hugging her arms over his shoulder to be picked up.

"let's get you in the shower... maybe in a nice hoodie of mine?" she nodded and laid her head on his shoulder as he carried her to the bathroom for a nice hot shower.