The Talk Of Life part 3

After the school day ended Snow said to her friends that she was sorry that she is canceling at the last minute but her mom said that she needs her mom and of course her friends understood. Snow felt bad but she said goodbye to her friends and that she will see them tomorrow she want to the car started it and drove home when. She was driving home she heard her phone ring and it was connected to bluetooth so she was not putting herself in danger she answered by using her staring wheel hey mom what's up a red light was coming up so she stopped when are you getting home sweetie Snow answered with a little bit of an annoyances in her voice. I will be home soon mom I am not to far away her mom said ok and for her to drive safe and hang up  the call on  her daughter as Snow was driving after the call ended she was listing to music on the radio after a while. She was pulling onto her driveway and parking the car she took her backpack and got out of the car locking it and making her way inside as soon as she walked through the door she called out mom, dad I am home for a second there was no response so she started making her way upstairs when she heard her mom call saying after putting your stuff in your room come down and meet us in the living room. She said ok and want to her room to put her stuff down she took her phone and put her ringer on mute that no text would be heard because she had a bad feeling about the talk with her mom and dad then she yelled down to her parents to let them know she is going to get changed into home clothes before meeting them downstairs after. She got changed into comfy clothes and redid her hair then she started making her way downstairs  to the place she had to meet her parents she felt her stomach stir in an upset way she needed to calm down or this would not end good after a while of going down the corridor of her big house she made it to the area where she saw both of her parents setting down her mom pointed to the couch quietly saying set please. Snow took the hint and set down after a while of silence she finally spoke so what is so important that it couldn't wait till I got back after hanging out with my friends her mother could tell she was annoyed and both her parents give her we are sorry look like they always do then her father spoke sweetie pie thats the nickname he give his daughter seen's his wife snows mother took the normal sweetie one we have moved to a lot of places over the years sometimes because people started to get suspicious  and sometimes because of the mistakes you made. But Snow was still confused because she didn't make a mistake this time so she asked what are you trying to say dad I am confused she looked at her mother who was looking at the floor then she said what me and your father are trying to say to you is that we are moving for good this time and after this time we are not going to move for a very very long time Snows eyes want wide she couldn't believe this was happening again are you guys serious I thought this was our  last move Snow snapped her dad frowned but her mom spoke up before any hurtful words where said. I know sweetie but me and your father promise  this is really the last time Snow's heart want with believing her mother so she asked what about my friends and what is going to happen now her parents both looked at one another then her dad was the one to speak we know sweetie pie this is not going to be easy it never was but all you can really do is say goodbye to your friends you can still have them in your life and see them me and your mother well even allow sleepovers hearing her dad say that made her feel a little easier about this move but she still had one more thing. She looked at her mother then at her father then she spoke alright but on one condition when we move let me get my dream pet her parents eyes want wide but her parents did love her a lot and seen's she barley asked anything of them they agreed then they all  hugged and she want back to her room to call her friends and let them know what was going on.