Stuck Together part 8

Snow was in the middle of class as she was listening to the teacher explain the new project it's been already two weeks so she was sorta getting the hang of things after the teacher asked if everyone know what to do everyone nodded then the teacher said does anyone have any questions one of the girls in class put her hand up the teacher looked at her yes what is your question the girl put her hand down is it a group project the girl asked the teacher said yes it is but before the girl could even ask. The teacher her next question the teacher said I well be picking your partners Snow was hoping now that she gets stuck with anyone but the bad boy as the teacher started assigning the groups the project was only two people after a while it was finally Snows turn the teacher said Snow you well be paired with Hunter then the teacher pointed to him Snow's heart sank when she looked and saw that it was the bad boy she bumped into on her first day and in her head she said owe great I am stuck with this jerk then Hunter spoke up this is not far I am stuck with this loser the teacher looked at him furious obvious on the face. Then the teacher said you say that again young man and you well have detention after school for the rest of this month you do not tell me who to partner you with is that understood and Hunter just nodded his head Snow remembered how her friend Sophie said that he was the captain of the football team meaning if he got detention for that long he well lose that spot and even though Snow wasn't happy either she know she had to deal with it. But when she was spacing out her space out got interrupted by the teacher saying they had to  make there way to the persons desk that they got paired up with so that's what she did when she set down Hunter said so I guess I am stuck with you loser Snow just rolled her eyes and said back with a snappy voice yeah and you are with me and you do realize that this project also has to be done outside of school. Hunter frowned and said whatever as the class was ending the first person who was out the door was Hunter then the rest of the class when Snow got out of class she run to caught up to Hunter wait wait we need to talk Hunter stopped annoyed what do you want he said Snow folded her arms and said whos house are we meeting up after school to do the project  Hunter thought about it and said yours now can you leave me alone and he walked away as he did Snow also turned and started walking to her last class of that day when she was turning the corner someone pulled her aside forcefully and shoved her into the wall and said with an aggressive voice who the hell do you think you are bitch stay away from my man  by that voice she could tell that it was his ex girlfriend who also was the cheerleading caption Snow said  with outrage in her voice I am not after him you crazy we have a project in class and even if he did ever fall for me or me for him which well not happen it would be none of your business she snapped and pushed. Hunters ex away and finally being able to walk to her last class after her last class she was walking to her car she heard a guy call out her name and she figured it was Hunter she turned around and it was hey what's your address loser Snow just wrote it onto a paper and give it to him then she left getting in her car and driving home.