Planning The Big Day part 14

As the week past they where driving back home both of them had happy looks on their faces ready to see our family again baby Hunter asked she squeezed his hand yeah I am but also kinda nervous why you nervous baby she looked at him as they where at a red light just the planning part he smiled as. He started to drive again it well be ok baby plus you have me and you're friends and family to help Snow know he was right and it made her heart warm as they pulled into the drive way of her house they got out of the car the butler was already waiting to take the bags as they made there way into the house her parents and his parents grated them how was your trip they smiled and Snow reached her hand forward and showed the ring and cheers and congratulations was going around the room. Hunters dad give him a rub on his back thats my son they all walked into the living room and set down Snow's mom said to the maid please get the wine glasses and bring the finest champion we have they both laughed so kids tell us all about the trip and the proposal and they started telling them all about it they also made a plan that the boys well help Hunter with the fitting and the girls well help Snow with hers so after the talk with there parents Snow and Hunter want up to her room to chill and cuddle. They where chilling and watching a movie a movie when she got a text her on her phone so she reached one hand out and saw it was from her friend the text read hey girl are you back from the trip she texted back with a yes after that she placed the phone back where it was then Hunter gently asked have you told her yet baby there was a moment of silence before she answered no not yet my love he hugged her showing her that he is there for her. I am glad that I found someone as amazing as you baby she smiled and cuddled into his chest murmuring me too as the night fall upon the world they want to bed the next morning hearing a knock on the door kids wake up today is the cake tasting Hunter was the one who responded we well be down there in a second after there parents left he looked at his future wife who was still asleep he shock her gently baby it's time to get ready we have a cake tasting today she opened her eyes and rolled deeper into his chest five more minutes please he laughed at how cute she was being but he said no baby we have to get up. Snow huffed a little but agreed they started getting dressed for the day and want downstairs to get breakfast before having the cake tasting after the breakfast Hunter and Snow want to take a walk in there big backyard that was a garden after a couple minutes Snows mom called them in for the cake tasting and in front of the cakes was a piece of paper with the phone number and the name of the baker there was a lot of cakes set out on the table. How about we try this one first babe Hunter suggested the cake he choice was a white one with black and red they both took the cake and took a bite it's not to bad but I think we should keep trying darling Snow said and he agreed the next cake was half black and half red with roses they took a bite after a couple minutes of trying all four cakes there parents came into the kitchen it's time to go you two. Hunter and Snow followed there parents out the door the parents in one car and them in another when they reached the small area of malls they kissed and parted the stores weren't to far away from each other on Snows side when they walked in there was a lot of dresses and a woman who worked there hey ladies how can I help you today then Snow's mother spoke my daughter made an appointment the lady want to her computer what is the name the lady asked she walked closer my name is Snow the lady typed it in. Ow yes follow me ladies and they did they entered a room with a nice couch ladies please set down and would thee braid please follow me into the hanging room as her parents and her future husbands set down she followed the lady to the back so tell me what type of dress are you looking for Snow thought about it for a moment then she told the lady her response I was looking for kinda like a modern tight dress with riffles at the bottom the lady looked at her you have a great style do you know what colour you where thinking of  Snow didn't even have to think about this one she already know. I was thinking white and red then the lady stepped out to pick out some dressed that matched what Snow had said after a couple minutes of waiting the lady came back she looked at the dress and tried one of them  one and want to the place where her mom and mother in law where sitting her mom was the first to speak the dress is beautiful my darling but does it give you butterfly's. Snow shook her head after the dress store they meet back up in the parking lot Hunter give Snow a kiss as a I missed you then they want to the next event that they had to do as they where driving Hunter looked at his future wife and took her hand while driving with the other baby are you ready to tell your friend tomorrow she looked at him no but I have to tell her at some  point Hunter nodded in agreement.