The Big Day And A Happy Future part 16

It's been a month seen's that day happened and today was the big day Snow woke up excited as soon as she got a chance to set up her phone ring she looks and sees it's her friend. She picked it up hey girl what are you calling me so early in the morning for even though Snow said that she had a feeling she know what it was about girl to ask when I should come over that we can get you ready that made Snow giggle after my shower and breakfast she said ok on the other line and the girls hanged up Snow got out of her bed and got a towel from the hall and seen's she had a bathroom in her room she didn't have to grab spare clothes. After her shower she started to change into clothes that she is not worried to get dirty she put her hair up into a messy bun and called her friend to let her know she can start driving over as she was waiting she set on her bed looking in the album of there pictures over the years then she heard a knock on the door she called come in and it was the makeup lady so she closed the album and set down on her chair and the makeup lady asked what look where you going for Snow took her phone and showed her then she started to do her job in the middle of it she heard her phone ring so she put one airpod in and answered hey baby what are you up too he smiled on the other line and said back. I am just making my way to our wedding and I can't wait to see you walking down that isle she smiled and said back I am nervous but I well be alright they both said love you and hanged up they didn't  want for anything going wrong on there big day after Snow's makeup was done she got her dress and the maid walked in and helped her with it she took a couple photo's she wasn't going to post them yet because it was bad luck for the groom to see the braids dress before she walks down the isle hey girl wow you look beautiful Snow turned around and walked up slowly and hugged her friend. Thank you so much girl you look beautiful too I well miss you so much when your gone but I know that you and him have to start your future together somewhere but promise me that you well keep me in your heart and that we well see each other sometimes the two girls where trying not to cry because they had makeup on I won't girl thats a promise we well see each other time to time then after a couple minutes the rest of Snow's out of town friends walk in and they all hugged. Snow introduced her old friends to her new one then the girls want to  put the dresses on and get ready for the wedding after all the girls where done they started heading downstairs where Snows parents where waiting by the door Snows mom having tears in her eyes putting her hand on Snows cheek you look amazing my dear and they walked to the limo the bridesmaid's helping Snow in first as she set down the others got in  and started driving to the beach where the wedding was being held there was a middle building that she was going to walk out of her dad was going to walk her down the isle. She and the rest of the girls got there and when she walked out she was in oh of how beautiful it was they walked to the middle building the girls going in first to make sure that the groom is in his side of the room then onces they give the heads up Snow made it into the room and then all the girls where waiting for the time when that time came they heard a knock on the door and they know that it was time the bridesmaids want first then the braid as the music started playing all the guests turned there heads as she walked down the isle then Hunter turned his head and in his head he was thinking wow she looks beautiful how did I get so lucky. When she got close to the isle her dad hugged her good luck my daughter and Snow want up on the place standing across from Hunter then took her hand and the priest started talking before I began this wedding if anyone has an objection to why this two should not be speak now or forever hold your peace now one spoke so he proceeded Snow would you take this man to be your wedded husband through the hard and good times she looked into his eyes yes I do then the priest  look over at him Hunter would you take this woman to be your wedded braid through the hard and good times everyone tensed up waiting for the answer. He looked at her just like she did and he murmured a quiet I love you then said yes I do the priest give a wave of his hand the person holding the rings came over and Hunter took the ring and put it on Snow's finger she took the ring and she did the same after the rings where on both of them the priest said you may kiss the braid they both kissed and starting walking down the guests clapping and cheering for the newly married couple and that's where there future begin.