The New Place part 6

As they arrived at the new place Snow got woken up by her parents sweetie wake up we are here Snow opened her eyes from a deep sleep w-what we are her Snow looked around realizing slowly that she was in the limo. Are we her Snow asked her mom her mom said yes Snow got out of the limo and looked at the new house that her parents picked out it was bigger  then there last one  Snow wasn't to impressed because her parents where rich after all so it did not come to her as a surprised. So what do you think of the new place her parents asked Snow said it's pretty good and even though she was happy she missed her friend badly her mom noticed the upset look on her daughters face what's wrong sweetheart her mom asked Snow looked anywhere but her mom then she spoke it's just I miss my friends her mom could relate because her parents did the same because of what they are she hugged her daughter telling her everything well be ok Snow hugged her mom back and thanked her for being this supportive about this then they walked into the big mansion where her father was already waiting for the two woman. What took you girls so long Snow's father asked her mom answered seen's she didn't feel like saying anything we where just looking at the garden Snow know her mom lied to her dad because she know that he probably wouldn't understand seen's he got turned her mother into one and not born as one like Snow and her mother but she still loved him because he was her father after all go check out your room and Snow did that she want up the big staircase as. She got upstairs there was a big hallway with lots of doors but she used her vamp nose to sniff out which room had her stuff in it and after awhile she found  it it was honestly a pretty big room well her rooms over the years have always been big but this one was the biggest she wanted to unpack her clothes because the servants already unpacked everything but her clothes for privacy which she appreciated a lot but she was tired so she set her alarm and want for a nap her and her family had a tradition where they go out hunting every time they move and she know better then to skip it because her mom and dad always made the hunt fun. After a few hours she heard her alarm on her phone go off and shee know it was hunting time she got dressed and  want to meet her parents downstairs as she got there she saw both her parents smiling then her dad said looks like someone is excited about this hunt Snow just nodded as they want out the rush started setting in as they  starting running at super speed Snow laughing making her parents hearts warm seeing there little girl grow up so much no matter what age Snow becomes for her parents she well always be there little girl after a few minutes they took a break from running they didn't get tired they just needed to start the hunt and Snow's dad spotted a human and he told them there was a boy and a family her parents told her that they are going for the mom and dad and she can have the boy Snow nodded her head and they speeded over and used mind control to make sure the humans don't let anyone know as. Snow started to feed she thought to herself his blood tastes so good better then ever boy she feed one before as that crossed her mind what her mom told her from when she turned 16 also did her mom said to her that when you find your soulmate your heart well beat fast and the taste of there blood well bring back memories from a past life next time you see them and that's how her mom know that her dad was her soulmate despite him being human after they where done they erased there memories and healed them and then after they left the human family was back to normal not remembering a thing and being complexly clueless to what happened but after they got back and her parents want to sleep Snow couldn't sleep the thought of what happened kept her awake but she know she had to figure out a way to go to bed  tomorrow was her first day at the new school after all but what well happen tomorrow well change her life forever.