CHAPTER-2

EDITED!!

Alex's P.O.V.

Knock

Knock.....knock.....knock

I heard my man shouting my name."alex, alex". I stopped what I was doing and asked him in a harsh voice "what".

"We have some issues the man who took money from us brought drugs and weapons from it and sold them to our rival gang. Turns out he was working for them but that's not it there's more today when we asked him about the money he ran away saying he'll pay us later".

"ooh I guess there is an issue well well why not show him what happens when someone betrays us" I said with a smirk on my face. 

Oh boy shouldn't have messed with us

I'm Alexander knight the leader of 'the eagles' yes we are the most feared gang in NYC. I took over this gang when I was eighteen due to some reason. I've got two best friends creed and xavier and creed is my right hand. They are the ones who have been with me my entire life. Only they can handle me when I'm angry. It took me years to build the gang from where my grandfather left it to me and now we're the most powerful and feared gang in NYC.

After our little mission we were hungry, not me, well I was a little but not as much as the hungry pigs who were literally behind me to take them to have lunch.

"Lets go to rocco's its been a while since we've been there" creed said coming up behind me.

"Yeah plus I'm craving for burger" xavier said and the next minute his stomach made a grumbling sound. We all looked at him and he just shrugged his shoulders and said what I'm hungry.

We drove to rocco's and as soon as we entered the whole Cafe went silent. I smirked this is what I want, fear I want people to fear me. I saw a waiter shivering. It gave me peace and satisfaction when I see fear in their eyes.

My eyes landed on a waiter who was standing rooted at his place like a statue . God he was so beautiful , I couldn't take my eyes off him, he looked so innocent just like a flower. He took the orders and rushed in but my eyes kept following him until he was out of my sight.

We sat across the table near the glass and he came back again with a pen and notepad in his hands. I saw sweat beads on his forehead. Is he scared of us, I mean who's not. He slowly advanced towards our table.

"H-hi my n-na-name is e-ethan and and I'm y-your wai-waiter for today c-ca-can I ta-take y-your o-or-orders pl-ple-please" he said stuttering. God so cute. 

He lowered his head but I could see a small blush on his cheeks. It made me happy knowing that I have an affect on him.

I was looking at him so intently that I didn't even realize that I had to place my order too. Oh look what you've done to me my flower. Just in a few minutes he got me all lost in him.

He rushed back in with jet speed. "Jeez you scared the poor thing" xavier said chuckling.One thing was for sure.

He was mine. My flower. 

..........................................................................................................................................

OK guys that the end of this chapter I know it's a short but how was it? Pls comment and let me know. I'm still writing so pls stay tuned for more.

Bye love u guys.