EPILOUGE

Alex's P.O.V

I looked at my watch for the hundredth time and huffed

I looked at my watch for the hundredth time and huffed. The priest looked at me as if I've grown two horns.

What it's not my fault my flowers taking so much time and making me wait like a despo, which to be honest I am for him.

Xavier looked at me and smirked, while creed and adrien were busy making stuffing the food in their mouths.

Yes recently they both found out they have stuffing food in their mouths common in each other.

I shook my head. Pigs.

Everyone got up and my breath hitched. Ethan came down the aisle walking looking like a complete angel.

My heart skipped a beat and everthing around seemed to disappear.

The priest cleared his throat and gave me a look. What did I do now?

Aiden was looking at me with a smile and a tear escaped his eye.

My family was sitting on the left side and clapping.

Ethan came and took in front me making me smile at him like and idiot.

"Do you Alexander Aiden knight take Ethan James Anderson as your lawfully wedded husband and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part." The priest said.

I took a deep breath and said "I do" a million times.

"Do you Ethan James Anderson take Alexander Aiden Knight as your lawfully wedded husband and to hold,from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part."

"Yes" he said with a smile and blush on his cheeks.

"You may exchange the rings now" he said and we exchanged the rings.

I got this ring made with diamonds which cost about a million but anything for him.

"You may kiss him now"

I pulled to me with force and placed my lips on his not waiting for his reaction at all.

Hooting was coming from the audience and I cared less. All I want right now is my flower.

"Time for cake" Sia shouted happily.

"Oh yes cake" creed jumped forward.

Everyone burst out laughing. If you ever have leftover food which you don't want and doesn't taste good give it to this pig, he eats everything, even my leftover Chipotle bowl.

I took ethans hand and went forward to cut the cake. I took out a peice and fed and he did the same. Creed and adrien came rushing like dogs to eat it.