CHAPTER-26

Ethan's P.O.V 

I opened and my eyes and groaned

I opened and my eyes and groaned. I could make no movement. I was chained to a wall in a room which looked like a prisoners room. With black greyish walls and a very small window located at the very top it was so suffocating. I could hardly breath. I hardly remember anything. Last thing I know is that I blacked out after a hand clamped my mouth in a van.

I coughed and the door opened.

I tried to stand but my knees gave up.

Looking up I saw a man in a grey suit with a gun in his hands.

He looked at me and smirked. He looked familiar.

"Not a bad choice he got" he said playing with the gun.

"Who are you, please let me go" I said in a croaked voice.

He bend down and gripped my jaw tightly"you'll know that very soon and no I'm not gonna let you go"

"You got dragged in this shit because of you boyfriend" he said.

"Please why are you doing this?" I asked scared.

"As I said you'll know that very soon, and Ethan right?" He asked and my eyes widen.

"How do you know my name"

"I just do" he said and smiled.

He kept staring at me making me uncomfortable. I lowered my eyes.

He got up and left but not without ordering his men "don't let him of your site and I tries something shoot him"

My eyes widen and tears started flowing out.

Alex where are you.

.................................................................................................................

Alex's P.O.V

Something pierced my heart not seeing my flower beside me

Something pierced my heart not seeing my flower beside me. My only goal right now is to find him.

I keep looking at the peice of paper in front of me. How dare that bastard took away my flower from me? It's just too hard to digest everything all at once.