CHAPTER-19

Ethan's P.O.V

I rushed to the hospital with Alex behind me

I rushed to the hospital with Alex behind me. I ran to the reception and asked the room no. In the which the patient was. She told me and I ran like a crazy bull.

I barged through the door and tears escaped my eyes.

On they bed I saw my grandma laying lifelesssly as the doctor's were trying to save her.

A nurse came rushing or me and said "sir you can't come in here, its not allowed"

I pushed her aside and went in.

Beep.........beep........beep

The line went dead as her hand fell on the side on the bed. I rushed over to her and held her hand.

"No please grandma no you can't leave like this please come back" I kept crying holding her hand.

The doctors and nurses kept looking at me with pity in their eyes and Alex was too shocked to react.

I knew this had to happen someday but like this, I never knew.

The nurse came to me and tried to make me stand up but Alex glared at her and she left me.

5 minutes passed I silence until suddenly the sound of machine beeping was heard.

My head jerked up and I saw the heartbeat reviving on the screen. The doctors and nurses quickly checked her and were shocked.

The respective treatment was done and she was back. My granny was back. I couldn't be happier. She always said one thing Never lose hope cause you never know what miracle will take place in your life.

I know why she kept saying that now.

I released a breath as the doctor's did the treatment.

I look over and saw alex standing there looking at me. I went over and hugged him keeping my head on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back.

After a while I looked up and saw him looking at me intently.

"I'm sorry" I said

He cupped my cheek and said "no need to be sorry if I was I was at your place I would have reacted the same way"

I smiled and kept my head on his chest again, hugging him.