CHAPTER-12

Ethan's P.O.V

I entered the café and saw Andrew sitting near the window chair release a breath

I walked in and greeted Mr. Rocco. He nodded and smiled warmly at me.

Keeping my coat aside. I got ready to take the orders but suddenly Andrew came in front of me.

"Hi" he said smiling a little to widely. Okay he's in a good mood today.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much, was just waiting for you" he said stepping a little close. What?

"Waiting for me?" I aksed confused. Nobody has ever waited for me.

"Yeah, come on let's go" he said and grabbed my hand and dragged me outside.

What is going on. Why is acting so weird? He never asked me anything before. Even when I was new here ne would just wave at me or just smile but never did he ever do something like today.

Confused I went out and started taking the orders as usual.

"Your cappuccino coming right up" I told the customer and went in.

"Hey Ethan can you see if ta- oh shit" I bumped into Andrew and spilled the cappuccino on him. Great.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry" I said and took a tissue paper and tried to soak as much as I could.

"Lets me clean it in the washroom" I said and took him.

I took the tissue and got it wet with water and wiped the stain but it had already stained the shirt.

A warm and was placed on mine and Andrew took the tissue and threw it away.

"What are yo-" I was cut off by Andrew placing a finger on my lips.

"Shhh it's ok, I'll get a new one" he said and stepped close

Now our position was in such a way that my back was pressed to the counter and he was in front of me. Why am I always stuck in the middle?

"Um Andrew could you please back up a little" I said feeling a bit uncomfortable. What's wrong with him? Why is he acting like this?

He ignored me and kept staring at me and smiling like a creep. He kept coming forward and by now I could smell the stain on his shirt that mixed his body odour.

There was now no space between us. What the fuck is going on? I pushed him away with a force.

Andrew stumbled backwards and looked at me with disappointment.

"I'm sorry but you weren't listening" I said.

He shook his head and said it's okay.

"Are you free this weekend?" He asked suddenly.